*Please Read - New Signature Guidelines*

I think I've cracked it, thanks for the extra info Deb, the green box was the only thing that made sense lol:thumbsup2

I respect the reasons etc - but I do sponsor the site and it would be nice to get some perks for this.
I would prefer more signature space than a cap and badge :rolleyes:
Really dumb question, but how do you sponsor the site? Do you have to be invited? I've wondered about this for ages.

Loving the new photos of Josh, Johnny! :goodvibes

Thanks Deb, have had to play around with them a little and lose my holiday history and a few other bits but so many comment on Josh's photos and I appreciate that. :hug:

Really dumb question, but how do you sponsor the site? Do you have to be invited? I've wondered about this for ages.

Sue's link should be enough info. Frances.

I have sponsored the site for a few years, to be honest apart from the cool logo the benefits could be better.
I think many should be encouraged to sponsor the DIS and new members are a good thing but it would be nice if we could get some 'perks', such as more signature space for example (room for BIGGER pictures!), bearing in mind this site is free for most.

Good luck with what you decide to do. ;)

The new thing cut off my ice buddy :sad1: . I've fixed it now all my own :woohoo:
I hate changes to anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter