• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Post your Orlando Int. Airport Pics.

Great pics....I would never of thought of taking pictures at the airport or while in the air (I guess I am weird). Last March we got to see all of WDW as we were heading home, I definitely should of taken a picture of that one....it was really cool to see everything from way up there :cloud9:

You know...where are the pictures of the security lines? :)

Our last trip...left on a Thursday mid-day and we were in line for an hour!

I will be there in less than 36 hours I will get pics of the lines. Wait actually I might be kinda scared to. :scared:

I stayed at the Hyatt inside the MCO airport for the last night of my vacation due to an early flight. The Hyatt is a great place to stay and I have to say that the Orlando airport (MCO) is a beautiful airport, especially comparing it to the two airports in Chicago.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Here's the courtyard entrance to the Hyatt with the glass elevators that most people see as they go through the airport.

Here's the view from the upper floors overlooking the courtyard.
ry%3D400

The rooftop pool overlooking the runways.
ry%3D400

This is the view we had from our balcony and the pool deck is in the far right corner.
ry%3D400

Here's my last shot and it's the deck pool at night and it's kind of different to be swimming when jets are taking off not too far from you. A very cool hotel and experience.
ry%3D400

One time we stayed at the Hyatt during our first night because we had to fly a day early to avoid a snow storm. We also had a good experience for the night, but I didn't know there was a pool on the roof! Cool pics!

Love the pics! We did the same thing this past October when we also had an early flight home. We only regret that we didn't get to the Hyatt earlier in the day to enjoy it more!

This was actually fun... I never go looking through my pictures for airport pics, it was nice to walk down memory lane. :)

These are from September 2005, first time FD was offered my sister and I went with my nieces.
CIMG0084.jpg

CIMG0085.jpg

CIMG0087.jpg

CIMG0086.jpg

December 2006
CIMG2110.jpg

CIMG2114.jpg

Can you tell this was the end of the trip? Boy does she look tired! LOL
CIMG2115.jpg

My dad... this was our last trip with him. He died suddenly the following month.
CIMG2113.jpg

September 2007, took my niece on a solo trip to Disney during FD.
CIMG3287.jpg

CIMG3286.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter