Please Pete!

Pete mentioned the Josh thing again briefly today.

Previously, Josh’s social media was fans, CMs And TAs absolutely showering him with praise. There was never a negative comment.

I looked again today and many were praising him for showing up for a CM celebration (he has always been good at this) but some comments were fans pleading with him about the changes. Still very mild but a huge shift from even 6 months ago.

The # of likes to these comments to me says the view of him is changing in at least some people’s eyes.

The thing with planning to use the train is they haven’t even started working on the MCO-Tampa route. We Floridians have been promised rail many times, only to have it evade our grasp. Also, the Disney stop is just that - a stop on the longer MCO-Tampa route. They may run very limited service, especially at the beginning. The Disney stop isn’t the high priority on that route, Tampa is. If it were me, I would not count on the train until it is actually up and running and we see how often it will stop at Disney. I think it would have been a higher priority I’d they had planned a Port Canaveral stop, but they didn’t.

I need to chime in with my disappointment regarding canceling ME. I have given Disney a pass so many times with their cuts. But this one really bothers me. We love Magical Express. It is the beginning of vacation for us. There is no better feeling than getting off that plane, not worrying about luggage, and getting on a Disney bus with videos that get you excited to arrive at your Disney resort. I can't see how they don't understand the impact this will have on Disney resort guests. This was a HUGE perk of staying on site, in my opinion. And the luggage/airport check in at the resort is another huge loss. These two things made staying on property worth the extra money. The are part of what made a Disney resort vacation special. Even if Mears offers a paid transport option, it will not be the same as Magical Express. Disney...if you are reading any of these boards, PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS DECISION!

Question, in taking ME and they no longer handle the luggage for us, how many people have handled our luggage until we pick it up at the airport and then transfer it to ME and then retrieve it again when we reach out resort? Is our luggage sanitized with each transfer?

Question, in taking ME and they no longer handle the luggage for us, how many people have handled our luggage until we pick it up at the airport and then transfer it to ME and then retrieve it again when we reach out resort? Is our luggage sanitized with each transfer?

no

I think what everyone saying about how much Disney’s magical express contributed to staying in the bubble and not venturing out is absolutely correct. I know it’s 100% true for my family. Maybe somebody needs to invest in some glasses for Chapek so he can see how shortsighted he’s being.

Question- does dreams book the Darkside a.k.a. Universal? I haven’t been to Universal in forever but it’s looking like our next trip to Orlando will definitely include a stay at a universal resort and I would love to give my business and booking to my dreams agent because they rock.
This is why I stay outside of the bubble, my trips now always include half time spent in universal... although I may adopt a half in, half out approach. 4-5 nights in the bubble will stretch any DVC points and then use my other timeshare ownerships for peanuts for the next half

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter