Please let us know when the 7 night inaugural lighthouse point cruise sells out!

Wojo1113

Earning My Ears
We are silver level and anxiously awaiting Wednesday morning! Really hoping we get the chance to book this cruise. It would be helpful to know if it sells out before our booking window opens, so we can plan to move on to our 2nd or 3rd choice. Many, many thanks for the help!

Also, there will be rooms becoming available again when the 3 day hold expire for those who didn’t put down the deposits. So, even if you don’t get it, keep rechecking. Over the next few days. And the afterwards. There are always people who cancel.

Good luck!!

Also, there will be rooms becoming available again when the 3 day hold expire for those who didn’t put down the deposits. So, even if you don’t get it, keep rechecking. Over the next few days. And the afterwards. There are always people who cancel.

Good luck!!
That gives me hope; thank you so much!!

Guess my first cruise is not going to be this one 😭
You can still look for cancellations.

To be honest, I am not sure I would want to be on a ship that is filled with 80% Platinum CC members. You will not be able to book anything popular on board (excursions, special dining, tastings). Also my experience is that that demographic can sometimes be a bit entitled. Not saying everyone is like that, but on my Panama Canal cruise that had more Platinums than any other cruise I had been on, there were people who behaved like they owned the ship.

Guess my first cruise is not going to be this one 😭
Don't give up people may have only placed a hold on a room and will not make the payment, keep checking back.

This is the cruise I wanted to do, but my husband wanted the British Isles, I gave him the win. I will get to see London again and then eventually get to LP. We are 15 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale so I will get on one going there sooner rather than later....... I hope.

Good Luck

Don't give up people may have only placed a hold on a room and will not make the payment, keep checking back.

This is the cruise I wanted to do, but my husband wanted the British Isles, I gave him the win. I will get to see London again and then eventually get to LP. We are 15 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale so I will get on one going there sooner rather than later....... I hope.

Good Luck
I feel you... I was tempted, but my husband is being all fussy. As you say though nbd; we'll make it when we make it. :)

You can still look for cancellations.

To be honest, I am not sure I would want to be on a ship that is filled with 80% Platinum CC members. You will not be able to book anything popular on board (excursions, special dining, tastings). Also my experience is that that demographic can sometimes be a bit entitled. Not saying everyone is like that, but on my Panama Canal cruise that had more Platinums than any other cruise I had been on, there were people who behaved like they owned the ship.
Guess now we are just throwing stones at each other, wow.

11 pm Eastern, 2 guests

Standard Inside: Deck 10 only (mid and fwd) $6347
Deluxe Inside: sold out

Deluxe Oceanview: Deck 6 fwd only $7481

Deluxe Family Oceanview:
Aft: Decks 5, 7, 8, 9 $7803-7971
Mid: sold out
Fwd: Decks 7, 8, 9 $7971

Verandah
Aft: Decks 5-10 $8461-9105
Mid: Decks 6-10 $8601-9105
Fwd: Decks 6-10 $8601-9105

Family Verandah
Aft: Decks 5-10 $9161-9959
Mid: Decks 6-10 $9371 - 9959
Fwd: Decks 5 $9161

Good luck to all of you trying to get this. :shamrock: It looks like a great itinerary but for this much money, dh would rather do an 11 nt British Isles on Celebrity. Looking at DCL's BI itinerary, it doesn't stop in Belfast and dh really wants to visit the Titanic Museum and Giant's Causeway.

Sending you all some pixie dust!!
pixiedust:

Good luck to all of you trying to get this. :shamrock: It looks like a great itinerary but for this much money, dh would rather do an 11 nt British Isles on Celebrity. Looking at DCL's BI itinerary, it doesn't stop in Belfast and dh really wants to visit the Titanic Museum and Giant's Causeway.

pixiedust:
We’ll be on a 12 night BI this Summer (on Princess, not Celebrity) and we stop at Belfast. We are doing a private excursion that hits both Giants Causeway and the Titanic Experience. I’ll let you know how it is!

BTW, there are 4 of us and we got the 3/4 sail free promotion and with all 4 of us on the Princess Plus package (drinks, WiFi, gratuities) it was around $6,000 (it is an inside, though, but at least one of the bigger sideways ones).

One other note. We like that Princess on the longer European itineraries has laundry facilities like DCL…

11 pm Eastern, 2 guests

Standard Inside: Deck 10 only (mid and fwd) $6347
Deluxe Inside: sold out

Deluxe Oceanview: Deck 6 fwd only $7481

Deluxe Family Oceanview:
Aft: Decks 5, 7, 8, 9 $7803-7971
Mid: sold out
Fwd: Decks 7, 8, 9 $7971

Verandah
Aft: Decks 5-10 $8461-9105
Mid: Decks 6-10 $8601-9105
Fwd: Decks 6-10 $8601-9105

Family Verandah
Aft: Decks 5-10 $9161-9959
Mid: Decks 6-10 $9371 - 9959
Fwd: Decks 5 $9161

pixiedust:
Wow, thanks for this, it’s very helpful!

We’ll be on a 12 night BI this Summer (on Princess, not Celebrity) and we stop at Belfast. We are doing a private excursion that hits both Giants Causeway and the Titanic Experience. I’ll let you know how it is!

BTW, there are 4 of us and we got the 3/4 sail free promotion and with all 4 of us on the Princess Plus package (drinks, WiFi, gratuities) it was around $6,000 (it is an inside, though, but at least one of the bigger sideways ones).

One other note. We like that Princess on the longer European itineraries has laundry facilities like DCL…
Wow, that is a great price. Thank you for that laundry tip; I hadn't thought of that aspect. We are looking for 2024, already booked on the 14 nt WBPC on the Magic this year and really looking forward to that.

The cruise fare is around $4800 or 6500 if we want the drink package/tips/wifi which sounds cheap until you add in flights, and all the rest. I was estimating around $500 per port for excursions, lunch etc. so when I add it all up it was around $13k which gives dh a heart attack.

One minute he's all "life is short; let's do it!" then the next he's like, "I can't enjoy it knowing we're spending so much on vacation" and wants to put more into retirement.

So we'll see. Have a great time!

I love DCL, but I'll wait this one out. There is no way I'm paying as much for this cruise in a standard veranda as I just did a couple of weeks ago for an all-inclusive luxury cruise for 10 nights with Regent Seven Seas in a one-bedroom suite that included airfare, hotel room at the Intercontinental, transfers, prime rib, filet mignon, sea bass, lobster, caviar, wine, spirits, beverages, butler, excursions, laundry, you name it. I am in no way attacking any of you who want to do this. I truly hope the pixie dust falls your way and you have the pleasure of being among the first to dig your feet into the white sands of Lighthouse Point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter