Please Help add on contact

smisale

Mouseketeer
Just wondering and im sorry if someone else posted this. But if you buy resale and add on direct from disney does that give you all the perks
I heard you can add on 25 and 50 point contacts.

If you want perks you need to have 100 direct.

As I understand it your minimum purchase has to be 100 point direct. If you have 100 point direct already you can add lower sums

As I understand it your minimum purchase has to be 100 point direct. If you have 100 point direct already you can add lower sums

Yup 100 points direct for the perks.

Direct and Resale members can both add on in smaller quantities but it won't get you perks unless it adds up to 100.

Correct, though just to be clear, you need 100 total points direct. You can buy multiple small contracts direct to get to that 100, however.

Currently. It is 100. If you buy smaller contracts with the plan to add on until you get to 100, be aware that they can change that minimum at any time. Rumor is now that come October, it may go up.

Also, if you buy smaller contracts to get to 100, you can’t sell any of those and go below the 100 and still keep the perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!