Please close this thread, inferno deal acheived!

Because I got an awesome offer, like this one (but not quite as good), for it and I needed the stuff at the time more than a magic pin.

Now I have the extra stuff, and want it back
I am including stuff that is beta, quest that is over, and other, some worth more and harder to get that inferno by itself!

I really wish you would stop flaunting your three infernos in my face if you are not trading (which is pretty dumb if you will still have inferno AND all this...sorry...and you said you DID trade one of them to Irish for Ned Pins!)

~Mia~

sorry, i dont mean to be flaunting the fact i have 3 inferno pins. I actually would have 4 if i didnt trade 1 away to Irish. The reason i wont trade any inferno's is because this is the ONE thing that will never be for sale. This is the Holy grail of all magic pins and they arent giving them out at a rate to keep pace with all the new users, so it only makes the pin more wanted. The other items migh tbe beta or rare, but sooner or later will come back, just like the Sorcerer hat. If you are curious as to how i got so many inferno's, well luck has something to do with it, and also the fact i was lucky enough to find someone who had 2 green flips and wanted an inferno, which i later traded the green flips for 2 inferno. Good luck with the generator game, i won it 2x.

ok, i stand corrected .. it is the ONE thing regular players can obtain that will NEVER be for sale. Of course no-one will ever have green ears and such, but i have a feeling even green flips will come back, but not INFERNO

Actually, Puck, inferno can be won in vmk (although difficult) but the HM quest items will never come back. I was told so at the park by 2 people. The other stuff might, but also alot of it is park only and some ppl can't get to the parks on a regular basis, or at all.

and how did you get 4 infernos? Did you win them all in the game? I pmed you about this, but if you did, you must be very lucky. If you win another PLEASE consider trading me. The only point of having more than one (unless you combine them which would be stupid) is for trade value, and you are not trading. So why have 2 or 3 that you are not trading?

~Mia~

P.S. Check THIS out...and this is only the room and clock: http://cgi.ebay.com/Virtual-Magic-K...ryZ13840QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

people selling rooms for $20 is stupid. First of all we are talking about virtual items. So in reality they are value-less. Second, $20 is nothing. Do you really need $20 so bad you are selling virtual items on ebay? I think the HM room will eventually be a prize for a game somewhere along the line, and inferno is the 1 constant item that the VMK developers will never sell. Like you said, you can win inferno, but its not easy and it only makes the people that try and cant win it want it more. As far as having more then 1, i have it for many reasons. 1) it looks cool in your sig to have a bunch. 2) You can use them back to back to back. 3) You never know when something will come along that you really really want and cant have. At which point i would part with an inferno. Up to now, there isnt anything that i want that i cant get by trading other items. I know you want it inferno back, but i am not the person to help you with that. Sorry.

Not to step on anyone's toes here but,Mia has the best offer for inferno I've seen in a LONG time.

The Mansion room will most likely not be a game reward.Stafff have said that inferno may be sold.If it is instant fall in rarity.

I don't think people should be consumed by the thought of,if they have enough inferno,I can rule the virtual world.

I hope this doesn't turn in to the greed filled fansite.If it does,adios.

well agreed Captain Brain! and im sorry if i take away any offers from this thread but i made a post for a freind here and it is quite an offer.

this is my last post on this thread, i dont want to contiune the flame war. We can all agree that having 1 inferno is awesome. Well what is better then having 1 inferno? Having 2 inferno's! The fact that i want to keep my inferno's doesnt make me greedy, it means i value my inferno pins. This is no different then people with rare or beta that are on a mission to collect more. I do realize their huge trade value, but remember this, what might sound like a great deal to you might not have that much value to someone who already has most of the items offered in the trade. Think of it like this. Mia is offering 10 million dollars for an inferno. To someone with no money and 1 inferno this is great, but to someone with 5 million this offer is a slight upgrade, besides what would they do with the extra money when they cant spend what they already have. Follow me?

We get it, Puck. I am not asking for your inferno anymore. It is your right whether or not to trade it: I swore on my life when I won inferno for the HW costume contest that I would not trade for anything...but then I got an offer I could not refuse. I cant say I really regret the trade, because I got a lot of things I am still using and some have been gifted or traded. All of my new items kept me very busy and happy then.

But I digress. Please do not start any arguments on this thread or hijack my thread by directing people to others' inferno offers. This is simply an offer. I hope someone takes it, unless I win inferno first. If they do, they do. If not, oh well, I'll keep trying to win it.

If inferno DOES go on sale (which it probably won't, nor will the HM stuff ever be available again...like I said, this was confirmed by two VMK central cast members at WDW), and I have made this trade, then I will regret it, as will anyone who did not take the offer.

I am not going to beg for camo-man or puck's infernos, I asked, they said no, that's cool. But I am keeping the offer here for anyone else and I don't want this thread to cause arguments and be closed.

Thank you!

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter