Play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I undertsand completely, I took a brief hiatus from TB because I was afraid of people abusing me again. I have no clue why I was singled out for such torment. :confused3

I undertsand completely, I took a brief hiatus from TB because I was afraid of people abusing me again. I have no clue why I was singled out for such torment. :confused3

I'm sorry you were singled out. I just left because I was sick of everybody else fighting with the others. Luckily, I was never in the middle of anything.

I have seen many mean things towards Miss.Sk8~alot, and so what if she just types like shes on aim? I used to do it all the time. lol. She's a really nice person, and many people have had pointless threads, so be nice ! PLAY NICE!!

I don't think I've said anything rude or anything of the like to anyone but if anything I have said has been taken that way, I am sorry.

seriously... i dont get y some1 would feel the need to b mean to some1 else on a website..... i would never do that

:3dglasses

I know this is a old thread and all but i will do my best to stay and for random reference the day this thread was posted was the day I saw disneyworld and florida for the very first time ever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!