Play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
There have been a disturbing number of cruel and inappropriate posts on this forum recently.

Everyone needs to be aware of our guidelines, which pretty much boil down to being nice and respectful toward each other.

To post photos of another poster without their permission for the purpose of ridiculing that poster is an attack. To create and post a video targeting another poster or post rude comments about another poster are attacks.

Posters who engage in this cruel behavior toward other posters will find that they are not welcome to participate on the DISboards.

Play nice.

Bumping this thread up so everybody can see it.
I am sorry if I have done any of those mentioned above.:flower3:

0_o Wow. I didn't realize there were some bad threads and posts lately.

I'm pretty sure I haven't posted any offensive stuff but if I have I'm sorry
:goodvibes

I just think we all needa calm down a bit. I think some people - not aiming this at anyone, it can be me sometimes! - take DISing too seriously! We all need just stay calm and have fun!
:goodvibes

I must be completely dense- I haven't seen any posts like that at all. =[

Don't shoot me or anything. I just don't think what I said was a major personal attack. I don't know where to put this though.

I have no idea what Jenny said.
Anyways, I think I've heard about the photos and videos, but I haven't seen them personally.

I'm not going to put it on here, if you really wanted to know IM me.

I just want to know what's the email thingy so I can discuss this with Kathy.

I don't recall saying anything mean or offensive to anyone but if i did, I'm really sorry for saying it.

Kathy, I am sorry for what I did. I will never do it again. I promise.

Also, i am sorry, Mickey. Please forgive me. I will start acting my age.

Kathy, we really are sorry. yes this is Jenny's mother. She will not act like she did again. No i don't know what she did, but she will not do it again. And she will take her punishment. :) Have a good evening.

hi Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter