Planning Spreadsheet

Mine looks like this:

park hours, EMH, reservations, parades, etc are all noted. Toward the back of the booklet, I also have height requirements, and notes for different parks - Example: At HS, Starring Rolls - Butterfinger Cupcake! - to remind me to try them there.

I have a different tab for each day. Can put it in dropbox and look at each one on my phone.
I also print it in a booklet (regular paper folded in half, stapled as a book) and keep it in my park bag. I jot notes in it as we wait in line, for a show to begin, when we stop to eat, etc - great for journaling and remembering funny things that happen. I love looking through those printouts and notes later, especially as we look through vacation photos!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter