Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are wonderful! I too would love to see one for each day of a Disney cruise. It would be wonderful to keep track of everything. Like excursions, spa treatments, shows, parties, and dining rotation.

Beautiful work!

Could I get the one with the real picture and just say Walt Disney World Vacation. Underneath say The Brown Family

I'm gathering all of my stuff but we don't have a set date for our next trip.

these are really great!!!!

i am wondering is it ok to have some planning pages done for some other parks too so that i can complete my trip planning binder?

i am looking for

universal studios
busch gardens
aquatica
discovery cove

many thanks in advance

Aquaticaplanningsheet.jpg

BuschGardensplanningsheet.jpg

DiscoveryCoveplanningsheet.jpg

UniversalStudiosplanningsheet.jpg

Could you please make me 2 cover sheets with the castle with the dates Sept. 22 - 30th and the names Jones family and the with The Geffers family ? Thank you so much.

WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheetJo.jpg

WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheetGe.jpg

I want one, I want one!!! Love these, great idea. We were planning to write down some type of iteneary on plain ol paper. This is much more fun. Then each family (traveling with 13) can go their own way and know what not to miss, or when to meet up for dinner, etc.

It's kinda like the adult activity book. Drinks to try, yummy. sweets not to be missed. ohhhhhh, the possibilities!

lol, my son (26) will get there and say,'o.k. where are we eating?' This way, I can just hand him a packet. Yay!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I wonder, if they can be made smaller for carrying?

Anyways, love this. You met yet another need to make our trips even better. I will keep checking back to see what great idea's you come up with.

Oh yeah, can I get a cover personalized? McMahan Family, May, 2009. Thanks!

And one more thing, maybe you might consider something like this for the cruise ship. ;)

Here are some small daily planning sheets. I don't know if this is what you were wanting or not, but here they are. There are 4 to a sheet of paper.

Smallplanningsheets1.jpg

Smallplanningsheets2.jpg

Smallplanningsheets3.jpg

And here is your cover sheet
WaltDisneyWorldVacationcover2McMaha.jpg

Those are so awesome! I have done index cards in the past, but this is so cool I think I will try this one, I swear I'm going to need disney rehab soon! You guys are just too addictive!! Can I have a cartoon cover with the family name Acrey, also, I like to include flight pages to keep all the airline info with the planner as well as pre/post hotel stay info as we live about 5 hours from the airport and have to stay the night before and after our trips. Do you have anything like that??

opps forgot to tell you our dates, can you just list 2010?

Oh Great! Just what I needed! Another way cool thing to fuel my already obsessive addiction! My family is going to DISown me. :rotfl: I would like to make a few requests for cover pages. They are absolutely adorable. I think your pages are WAY cooler than my notebook paper. :rotfl: Here goes:
The Bedwell Girls---Castle cover
The Snisky Family----Fab 6 cover
The Landry Family---Fab 6 cover
The Fine Family---Fab 6 cover
The Cook Family---Fab 6 cover

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gift and talent with those of us that are creatively challenged.

Could you make those for Disneyland Paris also??
If possible I would like them to be sent to my email: euapap@yahoo.gr
Also, I would like the cover sheet(I don't know if it is a photoshop, a powerpoint or what else) with the family name, because I want to write ours in Greek.
Thank you

These are fabulous!:cool1: This IS another way to fuel my already obsessive compulsion Disney planning nature.:lmao::rotfl2: We won't be in my Happy Place for over a year, but I already have my two 1 1/2 inch binders full of planning information and my folders on my computer full of shirt ideas.

My family thinks that I am a little DISney nuts!!!!

Will you please make me two castle covers for 2010? One with "The Gallion Family" and the other with "The Washburn Family"

Thanks for sharing your creativity.:woohoo:

Will you also send me the AK, EC, MK, DHS, & DD with more dining via email? Thanks!! jk_washburn@msn.com

Hi! I like your binder idea also. Have saved pages now would like a cover. If you could please do one for: Ballagh - Castle- 6/9-16/09. I love the calendars you did for me! Thanks for helping with the Magic.:flower3:

I was just thinking a disign for the back of binder would be great. Something to go with the front, Till next time, Keep the Magic Going, something on that order, I know you'll come up with something fantastic. Also to go down the spine, it is 1/1-4 wide by 11/1-4 long, possibly Ballagh Family Vacation 2009 just use your creativity like you always do. Thank you sooooo much!

For the cover sheet I wasn't sure if you wanted "Ballagh-Castle" or just Ballagh so here are both.
WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheetBa.jpg

WaltDisneyWorldVacationcovershee-1.jpg

Here is a design I came up with for the back. I wasn't entirely sure what to say below, if you want it changed just let me know.
WDWbinderbackcover.jpg

And here is a spine label, I could do it with Ballagh Family Vacation 2009 if you want me to
WDWspinelabel.jpg

These are wonderful, can you make me a cover sheet with the characters for the Petry family, dates of 05/31/09-06/07/09?

Thanks in advance!!!
WaltDisneyWorldVacationcover2Petryf.jpg

Could you also email it to me... amybrownent@yahoo.com

Thanks!
What do you want e-mailed?

Beautiful work!

Could I get the one with the real picture and just say Walt Disney World Vacation. Underneath say The Brown Family

I'm gathering all of my stuff but we don't have a set date for our next trip.
WDWcoversheetnodateBrown.jpg

Could you also make a sheet for MNSSHP ? With all these wonderful pages I can't wait to start putting my binder together.

What kind of stuff do you need on the MNSSHP sheet, Rides I know, but I'm not sure what else to put

when I printed these out, they printed 11x17 - am I doing something wrong? I need them to be 8 1/2 x 11 to go into a binder. Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much for the cover, it is great! I just used the Ballagh cover, the castle was for a description, but I can see why it confused you. The back page and spine are perfect the way you did them. Thanks for the help with the magic!!!!:flower3: TinkForever

Ooh! Can you make me a Mickey & gang cover, back cover and spine?

The Williams' Family
May 7-17

Thank you, thank you!!!

There are some great ideas in this thread I need to figure out what I want first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter