Planning my journey

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I'm seriously thinking of going to Disney under my own steam next time rather than coaches but I've never planned such a long journey before. Does anyone know of a good website to help me plan the journey from home to DLP and back? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Maybe to add to Reid's list www.eurotunnel.com

You can get a return trip with them for around £100 for your Car (including whomever is in it). You've a 30 minute (or so) crossing, and then from the France side you've roughly a 3hr drive to DLP.

I'm going to be travelling from Peterborough - I'm thinking of doing the whole journey by train but it's the danger of missing connections that's put me off in the past. I'm a hopeless traveller! LOL

The trains seem to be very frequent from Peterborough to London, so I'm sure you could choose one that would get you into Kings Cross with plenty of time spare to get across to Waterloo for the direct Disney Eurostar at 9.30 am.

Eurostar definitely looks like your best bet from Peterborough

We found the direct Eurostar very easy and painfree. As there are five of us, it is cheaper for us to travel up by train the day before and stay a night in London than travel up on the day itself but for just one it would obviously be cheaper getting an early morning train in and then catching the direct Eurostar. And if you book a Disney package you can use the Express luggage service where they take your cases to your hotel for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter