Planet Hollywood $ Off Coupons

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I have two Planet Hollywood coupons for $5.00 off of any $20.00 purchase (from the Entertainment Book) that I hate to throw out since we won't be going there anytime soon. The tickets expire on 12-31-2009? Could anyone on the Budget Board use them?

I could ! :yay: We are planning on doing dinner there while were on our HM in September ! PM me for an address

Thanks

I had a question. Maybe someone could help me with. I booked our next disney trip through AAA and we get several added coupons with our booking. Such as $15 food credit at planet hollywood as well as disney story time vouchers (5) of them.
I will not be using alot of the vouchers that were included in my package because we have purchased the dinning plan and I have 3 boys 16,14,12. None of which want to go to story time.
Anyway, my question is how close does the cast member look at the name on the voucher? Can I find someone that will use them or do I have to just let them go to waste.
$15 credit is alot of money.
Please give me some direction.
By the way the dates on the vouchers are for july 22 thru july 29

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter