• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

planet hollywood $15.00 voucher

nikky luvs mickey

Mouseketeer
Are u able to use the voucher just for the specialty drinks non alcholic . my girls want to try them i thought the 5 of us would order them and use the voucher towards the bill. we will not be ordering anything else though. Is this allowed?

I thought the voucher was very specific about using it to order from just a few selected entrees...maybe it's changed, but I don't think you'll be able to use it just for drinks.

I was wondering the same thing. Could we go in and get smoothies or desserts? We are already overloaded with TS meals, but it might be nice to do a snack there, if we can.

calypso – you’re thinking of last year’s voucher. This year, it’s a flat $15 to be applied to food and non-alcoholic beverage (so, unless there are other restrictions not published, the OP should be able to do what she wants).

Matsterrocks – it’s one of the perks of booking a Magic Your Way vacation package at Disney World, and may or may not be transferable.

calypso – you’re thinking of last year’s voucher. This year, it’s a flat $15 to be applied to food and non-alcoholic beverage (so, unless there are other restrictions not published, the OP should be able to do what she wants).

That's great -- sorry everyone for giving not-so-expert advice!

They probably changed it because so many people were on DDP that didn't need the entree -- I bet more people redeem the certificates now.

I hope we can use it for drinks. I had a voucher last year and never got to use it.

Got ours through AAA when we booked our package. May use it for lunch the day we check out.

So, we can use it for just dessert and coffee now? We're planning to use it on one of our nights, but we already have dinner ADR's in the parks or resorts.

That's a great idea to just go in for non-alc drinks or dessert. I hate to not use it but Planet Hollywood isn't my favorite place to eat. Might be a good way to end the night after DisneyQuest?

We are supposed to get two vouchers since the kids have their own room. Has anyone been able to use two voucehers at once?

Are these the vouchers that you get for booking a package? Do you get them in advance or at check-in? The reason I ask is that we are actually staying at DVC for 3 nights without the dining plan before we check in to ASMu for free dining. I wondered if we would get our voucher in advance from our TA so we could perhaps use it during our DVC stay :confused3

The one I received last year came in the mail with the travel documents/luggage tags/etc prior to check-in. I hope it is the same this year as we are staying on a room-only reservation prior to our MYW package and would love to use it before our DDP starts.

Yes you can use 2 vouchers at once. Did this on our trip this past April. Can't use them on alcoholic drinks. The vouchers come with your travel documents.

Are these the vouchers that you get for booking a package? Do you get them in advance or at check-in? The reason I ask is that we are actually staying at DVC for 3 nights without the dining plan before we check in to ASMu for free dining. I wondered if we would get our voucher in advance from our TA so we could perhaps use it during our DVC stay :confused3

Anyone???? :confused3

I was wondering the samething. We are in Orlando 3 days prior to Disney. We are on the DDP and if I can't use it early then it will go to waste.

Can I use 3 of these at once? Hubby and I are going 9/7-9/10 and will get one then but we wont be using it. Can I save it for our trip with the kids and use the first one in combination with the 2 I get for the 9/21 trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter