Plane ticket upgrade when booked through Disney

dmprdwngs

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I booked my flight to Disney World through Disney.com. Disney automatically booked my flight, and gave me seat assignments. While I was able to change my economy seats, and pay extra for a better seat, I wasn't able to upgrade from economy to first class. According to United, since Disney receives some type of a discount on the seats they book, and it's set at a special price, you can't upgrade to first class. Does anyone know a way around this? I love booking my entire vacation through Disney - it's more convenient than booking part then trying to book your flight separately. I was just curious if anyone knew of a way to upgrade to first class.

Did you try to do it online? You may have better luck that way. I know that when i book a Delta Flight, First class is not even an option, but when i go back in after i book the flight then i just pay the difference to upgrade to FC either one way or both if available. Good Luck

I've tried every option from trying to change my seat online, to calling both United and Disney to see if someone could upgrade me to first class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter