Placing a picture in my signature

The weird thing with coding is sometimes you must have a space, sometimes you can't. Drove me nuts, LOL, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be fine to fly. Another tough thing is that the board will truncate and split lines of code instruction, as it did above, making it difficult to share help at times. I did not have the foggiest idea how to post a picture or clipart, nor get one up on the Net till I found the DIS. Good people here.

As for the house, cocowum, just let it go, stay here on the DIS. :p Above all, enjoy. :wave:

still testing
f89fa947.jpg]

You almost had it on that last one, you just had extra spaces after the leading bracket at each end of the url [ . No spaces.

Take .orig.jpg off the end of that url so it end just in a single jpg, no period and you will get this.............

f89db9d8.jpg

You want it to look like this...............

&#91IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p726b59ab67b944406420195382646182/f89db9d8.jpg&#91/IMG]

And disregard if it looks like on two or more lines, you want no spaces. If on more than one line it is from word wrap and the width of the board here.

Nice picture, BTW.

And you can get that last part of the url not showing up if when in imagestation, you go to your storage bin and click on the small picture and use the url from the larger one that pops up then.

Hi guys, here I am again treading in unknown waters. Followed (I think) directions to put a photo in my sig, used Imagestation as Dan suggested. Tested several times, saw nothing, then it dawned on me (I didn't read all the directions-and I'm not even a man!) that maybe the image wasn't showing up because it is Sunday and it is waiting on an approval??? Could that be it? How long should I wait to know if it is being approved or I just screwed up again? LOL...Maybe you can tell me Monday....thanks for all you do.:wave:

hrh, are you talking about the Zurg picture? It is showing up fine. Looks cool.

Hi Tink, and welcome to the DIS. :wave2: If you are trying to use the DIS photo thing, it has been broken for several weeks and looks like it may be some time before it works again. Not much to go on as far as updates and such.

My suggestion would be to use www.imagestation.com . Upload, then go to the storage bin there, click on the thumbnail, small picture and get the url off the next picture that pops up. If you post on the other thread here, the clipart one under my name, I will know you have posted (if I am online, or when I do) and I can help you. Any questions, just holler. PM is fine.

Oh yes, Dan, those are my boys!! I must have been waiting for approval, do you think? All it had Sunday was the Url address...

Anyway, once again, you are my Prince Charming!! Thank you for your help..:wave2:

ok i dont know if it worked or not bc where the picture is supossed to be there is a box with a red X in it help??????:sad:

Originally posted by Blondiex46
Yea me too, HELP!!!
The DIS photo site is broke.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=569489

Originally posted by ThinkTink510
ok i dont know if it worked or not bc where the picture is supossed to be there is a box with a red X in it help??????:sad:
You are linking to the PAGE that your picture is on, an html page. You want to go to the picture itself and do the fight click and so on to get the url off the picture. If you get stuck, post sometries on the clipart thread I have here and I can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter