places to buy tickets in the UK or delivered to UK

BevS97

disney scrapper
we have had lots of different recommendations for places to buy tickets which have now been lost, I thought it might be a good idea to start a new thread listing all the various places and whether people had found them to be reliable or not.

I'm going to get mine from http://www.virgintravelstore.com/ who are doing a 10 day pass for £199 if you book before 31 May.

Bev

Well, I've used Ticketmania. They deliver to both the UK (currently offer free shipping) or you can have them waiting at your hotel on arrival. They were quick and efficient and I wouldn't think twice about using them again :)

Penny :)

Bev,

Thanks for the link
Haven't really looked in to ticket prices, I'm being lazy her..they seem v.cheap though Bev, have you looked around?

Deb

Bev,

Thanks for the link
Haven't really looked in to ticket prices, I'm being lazy here .they seem v.cheap though Bev, have you looked around?

Deb

Yes Bev! I received this from the Travel Store today, and was going to post it!
Here is the offer and with a 5% online booking discount too:

This is the deal, and it's only available online and from the UK. The 10 Day
Pass - allowing access to four Disney theme parks, two Disney waterparks,
Downtown Disney Area - Pleasure Island and Disney Wide World of Sports
Complex - is valid for unlimited use during a 21 day period. Moreover, as an
added incentive we have included limitless entry to DisneyQuest Indoor
Interactive Theme Park (usually pay per entry) and a free Disney Character
Breakfast.

The cost of all this, for arrivals between 1 May and 31 October 2002, is
just £199 - a saving of £60 on the RRP. And don't forget that Virgin
Travelstore offer a permanent 5% discount on all other online attraction
tickets.

Interested? Click through to the information page here - at
<http://www.virgintravelstore.com/KeithProwse/florida.asp>. Remember that
this is only available online.

Hi

I've just noticed that the Disney tickets on the VIRGIN website are supplied by Keith Prowse. I'm sure you must be able to get the £199 offer from Keith Prowse, but it's a great offer that VIRGIN are offering 5% off if you book online.

jj.......;)

Glad to have found everyone again but it is not the same as having the UK Boards!

On the tickets issue, I e-mailed Virgin and was told that although the 10 Day World Pass is £199 if you buy before 31 May, there is a 1.5% extra charge if you pay by credit card.

I have phoned Keith Prowse and they are doing the same offer without the surcharge. They also have a great deal on the Adventure Passport for Seaworld & Busch Gardens giving 21 days unlimited access to both parks for £52 (usual price for adult £65), both adult & child. Don't know when this offer expires though! I think I am going to order my tickets from Keith Prowse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter