Pizzafari

jediranger3

Disney and Universal Veteran
I have been trying to make a family dinner reservation at Pizzafari on Aug 2nd and so far it’s been unavailable. Does anyone know if they are still doing this?

Nope its still not clear. They released reservations up to the 27th July about 4 months ago I think but have had nothing since and there is no news about whether or not it is still going on past this date. There is a new meal service opening at Restaurantasurus mid August but not sure if this is a replacement or in addition.

So turns out you can't book for 1 person anymore you have to book for 2 or more. Not sure whether this means if I turn up as a 1 I will be turned away. What do people think?

So turns out you can't book for 1 person anymore you have to book for 2 or more. Not sure whether this means if I turn up as a 1 I will be turned away. What do people think?
Book for 2. As long as you show up, you will not be charged for the "second person." I have done this several times at various restaurants. The booking system has a bias for 2 or more people. I frequently book for 2 when traveling solo.

Book for 2. As long as you show up, you will not be charged for the "second person." I have done this several times at various restaurants. The booking system has a bias for 2 or more people. I frequently book for 2 when traveling solo.

Thanks! This is what I was hoping would be the case. Annoyingly up until the 27th July (the previous dates released) I can book a table for 1 but after that it just wont let me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter