Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

Oh, Kat, I sure hope they haven't end up in another part of the country.. if so we may have to do a re-con to retrieve those hot dogs! :)
I hope they get there soon!!!

bah hahahahah! although I am getting so mad they are still not here!

Any takers? Watson do you want to take a gander as to if I'm a Yank or a Rebel???

Well Sherlock; as a child did you dream of driving a big orange car that for some odd reason the doors never seemed to open???

Watson

Well Sherlock; as a child did you dream of driving a big orange car that for some odd reason the doors never seemed to open???

Watson

on occasion but it wasn't orange. But didn't every girl dream of being a Duke, and no not Daisy. I was quite the tomboy growing up, there were mostly boys in my neighborhood.

I still think I am Daisy Duke - or that's what DH said when he saw me in my shorts and tiny top. Emphasis on the THINK - I couldn't get my ankle into her hotpants :rotfl2:

I organized my paper this weekend - let me tell you, I have a TON to add to the box when it reaches me

I hope the embellishment box gets to me before Christmas:goodvibes Less than three months now though :scared1: :eek:

I need to get organised:upsidedow

Only about another hundred poeple to go til me then:lmao:

So pleased something is moving! :thumbsup2

Oooh, it's getting close now. :cool1: The question is will it get here before we leave for WDW at the end of the month???

I'll try to get it out as soon as I can after I receive it - I've been through most of my embellishments already. Can you PM me your address again so I have an address label ready to go? Thanks!

Julie

So, I take it we've written off the paper box as a lost cause?

So that would be a 3rd paperbox on the way:confused3 Papertastic!

I promiss I mailed it!!!!! I feel bad that it never got moving again! I can start another one - let me know
Jennifer

At this point - i am only about an hour and a half away from Rhode Island - i should just go pick it up - Buffy you ready for a road trip? i have friday off
Jennifer

At this point - i am only about an hour and a half away from Rhode Island - i should just go pick it up - Buffy you ready for a road trip? i have friday off
Jennifer

Just swing by Boston and I'll help!

Hey BAMB: did you ever get a chance to email out the list to the new people? I have a post from you a few pages back that said you were going to do that.

Just swing by Boston and I'll help!

Hey BAMB: did you ever get a chance to email out the list to the new people? I have a post from you a few pages back that said you were going to do that.

no I forgot. I just wrote it down on my notepad next to the computer so I'll do it after I get back from the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter