Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

I thought of another one to take the place of the California Screamin.

The Evil Queen please!

Yes please! Do you know if you have a Cinderella journal card if not I will add her to my list for upcoming requests.

Thanks!

Nope.... no Cindy cards yet, I thought I had some but they are just CRT ones so yup feel free to add her to your upcoming list :)

sirvin12, here's your Radiator Springs Racers filler card, hope you like it! It DISigned itself as a 4x3 but I made a 3x4 too just for you :)

- Radiator Springs Racers filler card - 4x3 - 3x4

Babycarl3rd, here is your 6x4 filler card for Main Street Electrical parade. While I was inspired I also made a 4x3 horizontal card and a vertical 3x4 card. Hope you like them! I haven't seen MSEP yet but I always imagine it to have a kind of 80's synthpop look to it - it's the name! :rotfl2:

Main Street Electrical Parade - filler card - 3x4 - 4x3 - 6x4 -

Babycarl3rd, here is your 6x4 filler card for Main Street Electrical parade. While I was inspired I also made a 4x3 horizontal card and a vertical 3x4 card. Hope you like them! I haven't seen MSEP yet but I always imagine it to have a kind of 80's synthpop look to it - it's the name! :rotfl2: Main Street Electrical Parade - filler card - 3x4 - 4x3 - 6x4 - http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/p...ElectricalParade_filler_vertical_3x4.jpg.html http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/p...ainStreetElectricalParade_filler_4x3.jpg.html http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/p...ainStreetElectricalParade_filler_6x4.jpg.html
Yay! These are great! Thank you! As soon as I can get back to my scrapbook I will be requesting some more!

The Evil Queen please!

Hi sirvin12, here are your Evil Queen cards... enjoy :)

Evil Queen

I was also playing around with an idea and made this Magic Mirror card which I thought was a bit fun.... 3 versions -

Magic Mirror journal card with & without lines and a filler card (mirror, mirror...)

And while I was at it, I just had to make another Haunted Mansion filler card ... Babycarl3rd, you might like this! It's only in 3x4 size though, hopefully you'll find a spot for it!

Haunted Mansion filler card - Hitchhiking ghosts in mirror

Currently in progress: You each have 1 request still in the pile (Small World & Surf’s Up)... I hope to get inspired soon for these cards :thumbsup2

... 4x6 filler cards for the electrical parade, haunted mansion and it's a small world ....

Babycarl3rd, here is the last card from your current request! It's a Small World... the look I am going for here is a 1970's record album cover kind of style - Small World always makes me think of the 70's :hippie:

- It's a small world - vertical 3x4 - horizontal 6x4 -

That's your current request completed, please call again :goodvibes

You're very welcome sirvin12 :thumbsup2 Your remaining card... Surf's Up, do you just want a filler card for that or a journal card too? A journal card would be much easier LOL :) I am quite devoid of inspiration for a filler.... any suggestions on a direction you'd like it to take?

Not a lot of good images for Surf's Up is there. The only thing I found that might work for a filler card is this:

surfs-up-button-300x300_zps76281083.gif

or

Surf_s_Up_Breakfast_With_Mickey_and_Friends_sign_zps60c7f1eb.jpg

I will be grateful for whatever you come up with, journal card or filler, so I will let your creative brain decide!

Thanks again!

Thanks sirvin12, I think I have an idea starting to brew, I'll let it steep for a while and see what appears :)

Disneyland & CA are the only parks I haven't been to (although some day hopefully!!) and I find it hard to visualise some of the locations there as a lot of them are quite unique and they are quite different from a lot of the places I would be more familiar with - google image search is my friend then!

Actually.... there's a good public service announcement... if I ever completely miss the mark with a card please shout out! When you're relying on a google image search to get a feel for a place the impression built up can sometimes be a bit wacky :lmao:

sirvin12, thank you for your patience.... here is your filler card for Surf's Up. It's inspired by the little hut that Mickey stands in for photos :) Hope you like it!

- Surf's Up Character Breakfast (Disneyland) -

That's your current request completed.... you know what to do :thumbsup2

Next up for me are some more filler cards:
Carousel of progress
Villains dance mix and mingle
MNSSHP

Thanks! You're the best!

3x4 fillers Babycarl3rd? Or do you need more 6x4s? 3x4s are easier to make..... if that influences your decision ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter