PIXAR STORY ON STARZ network

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Hey I am probably late on this as people have probably seen this special but next WED. April 30th. There is going to be a PIXAR Story special re-aired. I saw it last night before I went to bed and talks about how PIXAR was started and how they almost failed as a company before they got together with Disney and put out TOY STORY. It is great for anyone who loves disney and shows a side of PIXAR that almost in my opinion resembles what WALT himself was doing.

Thanks for that info. I'll be sure to check it out.

If you don't know Pixar Place in Disney's Hollywood Studios is going to be a replica, or close to it (carry a lot of the same features) as Pixar's headquarters in Emeryville, CA. I was told the same brick used at the Pixar headquarters will be used at Pixar Place in DHS.

If you see any of the Pixar headquarters in the story you can bet some of the same architecture will apply to Pixar Place in DHS.

I'm so excite! My son is a huge Pixar fan. We themed is room with Pixar. He watches all the "making of" on all the DVDs. Which 5 year old kid knows and could quote John Lasseter.
Yvette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter