Pirates Exchange----sent/recieved

I got mine today!
A cute litrle prirate Piglet, a pirate Heffalump, and a pirate Mickey antenna topper.
Thanks a lot mssocks!

We're still waiting too, but I figure a bunch of stuff probably went out Monday and Tuesday so maybe by the end of the week.

I am still waiting for the following people to send:
They have been online but just haven't picked up their Mailing Reminders...hmmmm...

2angelsinheaven
weeyore33
empare
sunny_medford

If your name is on the list please contact me.
Thanks!

:blush: Ok...OK...I'm a little slow posting :crazy: , but did get the package out by the deadline :thumbsup2 . I, too, had difficulty finding pirate: stuff that I really liked and felt was appropriate, but last minute I think I found something kinda neat! I would have liked just a few more days though, I would have been able to buy stuff online and get a little carried away. :wizard: (that's what I'm known for)
Anyway, Mine is sent, anxiously waiting for our package! :yay:

I didn't know we had a send/receive thread! I sent on time...Tigger113 knew as I was in PM land...and I got my package from mssocks!

PAT, YOU ROCK, GIRL!

My DD claimed the beanies, and I got an antenna topper! Our whole family (she and me) scored! Thanks so much Pat, this was fun. pirate:

So glad you both liked your beanies and toppers. I had to go BACK to the store for two more! I forgot myself and my sister, Piratesmate. Well you know she had to have one. Searched through all the posts for your favorite stuff - alas - although I found that wellesley liked plush and Cinderella, they do not have a pirate Cinderella! Can you imagine?? Avast Cindy, ye lost yer slipper!

Had the most fun with this but could have used more time as we had the "great July blackout", no power for days and then ran into a weekend for mailing. I like to plot - that's half the fun.

mssocks said:
So glad you both liked your beanies and toppers. I had to go BACK to the store for two more! I forgot myself and my sister, Piratesmate. Well you know she had to have one. Searched through all the posts for your favorite stuff - alas - although I found that wellesley liked plush and Cinderella, they do not have a pirate Cinderella! Can you imagine?? Avast Cindy, ye lost yer slipper!

Had the most fun with this but could have used more time as we had the "great July blackout", no power for days and then ran into a weekend for mailing. I like to plot - that's half the fun.

Where did you find the WDW topper? I checked at my disney store and they didn't have one. I want one so much. :sunny:

WldWcnWmn said:
I didn't know we had a send/receive thread! I sent on time...Tigger113 knew as I was in PM land...and I got my package from mssocks!

:

I LOVE Your Siggie!! :goodvibes
You know what I mean! :sunny:

Anxiously awaiting the mail for tomorrow. We keep checking. You would think we won the lottery. :joker: DD's keep running to the mail lady and asking if she has a box.....we live in a small town. This is almost as exciting as our trip in August that we keep counting down. I say almost as there is nothing that truly compares to the WORLD. :wizard:
Did Zoe's mom get her box? It should have come by last Saturday or so.
Just checking in case she forgot to post. Forgot the delivery confirmation thing and am nervous. Thanks...... :wave:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

tatooed goofy said:
Anxiously awaiting the mail for tomorrow. We keep checking.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! I feel as though it is CHRISTMAS but the minute I step outside, it is so darn HOT, I know it is not CHRISTMAS :lmao:

Waiting..... pirate:

I am totally with you!!!
It is so muggy here and hot that you can barely breathe.
Can't even go out and enjoy the pool. It is that bad.
Waiting with you..... pirate:

I wanted to let you all know that hopefully I will be able to host a Coffee and Tea exchange in a few weeks after the pirates and baby exchanges are done.

If you would like me to put you on a list to let you know when I start go to the following link:

Coffee & Tea Exchange List to be PM'D

That's okay. We are right there with you. DS keeps asking if he got anything in the mail after camp each day. He is just SO excited about this.

Hopefully tomorrow, all the rest of the packages will come.

I didn't even tell DS about him getting a package in the mail. He loves suprises! Besides, He's at his Dad's til Sunday, so I can post when the package gets here, but not his reaction til Sunday! I know he'll love whatever is in the package.

DD's received the package today. DD10 is carrying around Davy figure as if it were her Bitty Baby. TOO FUNNY!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:
She loves it. Thank you Tigger 113 for the character and Pirate info. DD12 will be excited when she gets home from Camp today.
Have a great weekend.
Still waiting to see what MyZoeJane has to say...... :confused3 :confused3

Still waiting for mine :surfweb:
and wondering if weeyore33 liked hers :scratchin :confused3
Kimba

PS: tatooed goofy- that's too funny about your DD! Don't forget to take a picture of her and her "baby" :love:

A great package arrived at our house today from WDWLOVERS5 - a POTC rowboat with pirate and dog [ with keys, of course], and a little treasure chest. My nephew was thrilled! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter