Pirates dinner show

albianne

Mouseketeer
A while back I heard that there was going to be a new place openning that would have a pirates dinner show, does anyone have an update on this.

One of my friends went and thought it was terrible. The seating was too close together for one thing. They squeezed too many people into the room.

We're planning on doing this when we visit in July/August. Always wanted to do it in Orlando but never got round to doing it. The last time we were there (2001) we were going to do it but we'd already been to Medieval Times and had free tickets to Arabian Nights so didn't end up doing it.

If anyone has any further info. I'd be interested too. :)

I would be interested to know too. We live in Orange County and are about 30 minutes south of Buena Park where the Pirates Dinner is. I have a dd10 and a ds8 so great ages for this kind of thing, but I had not heard a thing about it until we stayed at the Candy Cane Inn Friday night to make our weekend a little more fun at Disney and all of their tourist magizines had ads for this place. It is not much of a buzz among the locals I can tell you that, haven't seen a tv ad or news promo or anything. Let me know if you've been. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter