Pinterest

rcgrahamm

Earning My Ears
Hello - i want to try Pinterest, but when I went to the site I'm put on a waiting list. Does anyone have an invite they can give me? :flower3:

Check your email. They should have just sent you the invite. It might take up to 24 hours. When I signed up, I had an invite almost immediately.

Love pinterest!

I swear I posted this earlier but it disappeared? I think the fastest way to get an invite is to have someone who is a member invite you. You can send me in a PM your e-mail and I will send you an invite!

Another DISboard friend of mine introduced me to Pinterest and I :love: it! Anyone want to share their boards with me? I think it would be fun to have Disboard-ers linked together. :wizard:

Another DISboard friend of mine introduced me to Pinterest and I :love: it! Anyone want to share their boards with me? I think it would be fun to have Disboard-ers linked together. :wizard:

me too! I made a post yesterday all about pinterest, how it works etc. for all my dis friends because I know anyone crafty/DIY would love it but my post disappeared? I was going to repost it because it kinda took me a while to make but I thought maybe a mod removed it? Are we not allowed to talk about other sites?

here is the link to my pinterest page, send me yours!

http://pinterest.com/ashleyqd/

I clicked on your link lucy_love but it didn't open for me.

Anyway, if anyone wants to look me up I'm wakica on pinterest. Maybe we'd have better luck posting the names to look for instead of a link?

my name is ashleyqd, I will go search for you :) I would love to have dis friends on pinterest!

me too! I made a post yesterday all about pinterest, how it works etc. for all my dis friends because I know anyone crafty/DIY would love it but my post disappeared? I was going to repost it because it kinda took me a while to make but I thought maybe a mod removed it? Are we not allowed to talk about other sites?

here is the link to my pinterest page, send me yours!

http://pinterest.com/ashleyqd/

:thumbsup2 I'm, http://pinterest.com/CpnCzylady06/

my name is ashleyqd, I will go search for you :) I would love to have dis friends on pinterest!
come find me too :)

mybestiemickey and rcgrahamm lets be part of Disboard pinning train/circle. :)

Pinterest has been acting funny. :badpc: gotta be patient with it and pin while you can. I love it.

I learned a great tip. If you go to the Pinterest page on Facebook and look for common friends who have Pinterest, they can invite you. It might go a little faster than waiting on Pinterest. :goodvibes:

i lurk on this board, but i love pinterest too!

i added ya'll just now. i'm cassiez76 on there too.

my pinterest is all screwed up right now :( It says how many I'm following but when I click on it to see the list it lists nobody :( and when I click the list to see who's following me it has a button saying follow but when I click it for some reason it's not working! ugh! I used to be following LOTS so it's really annoying and I want it to work again!! grrr.
Hopefully they get the bugs worked out soon. Once they do I'll re-add you all - or maybe you could see if it's just on my end?? Does it say in your lists that wakica is following you? b/c on my end I'm not getting ANYONE'S new pins!!

my pinterest is all screwed up right now :( It says how many I'm following but when I click on it to see the list it lists nobody :( and when I click the list to see who's following me it has a button saying follow but when I click it for some reason it's not working! ugh! I used to be following LOTS so it's really annoying and I want it to work again!! grrr.
Hopefully they get the bugs worked out soon. Once they do I'll re-add you all - or maybe you could see if it's just on my end?? Does it say in your lists that wakica is following you? b/c on my end I'm not getting ANYONE'S new pins!!

I just go to the screen where you can view whose following you and the who you are following page. I click on followers and re-click all those who are 'following' me. Is it a PIA, you betcha, but its worth it.

My user name there is We Are The Blinks.

Pinterst is still in beta testing, hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon.
:thumbsup2

Is there any way someone could invite me to pinterest? I have been waiting for three weeks and am so excited to get started!

if anyone needs invites, send me a PM and I can send you one.

I also read Pinterest is still in the beta stages so all the kinks are not worked out. Mine seems to be working fine but I know several people are having issues.

Hey fellow pinners! :yay:

I searched for Pinterest boards, because I love seeing what everyone else pins! haha I looked at some of your boards and I love them!

If anyone needs an invite feel free to PM me, I've invited a few girls from the site :)

Feel free to follow me!
https://pinterest.com/jennamariee/

My, how far Pinterest has come since I made this post!

What would we do without it? I basically taught myself how to cook via PInterest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter