Pin website

bell.of.the.ball

DIS Veteran
Whatt is Disney website that you can check to see if there is a pin for you to use. I know it has been posted somewhere on the Dis before but I cant find it. Thnaks

visit.disneyparks.com/YourName But it is not 100% accurate. I got a PIN by email this past Monday, but it doesn't show up on this website.

I got one this week too for gift card at discount price..i wanted to see if it was there too...I just checked..it was not there either

Sweet got my first pin code today. Was for free dinning upgrade. Saved $180 dollars with it. Not to bad. :thumbsup2

visit.disneyparks.com/YourName But it is not 100% accurate. I got a PIN by email this past Monday, but it doesn't show up on this website.

Do you type in your actual name or is it 'yourname' ??? I just tried it both ways and all I get is a page that asks tells you to look for special offers at either resort. When I clicked WDW it just gave me the main site.

Help :confused3

Do you type in your actual name or is it 'yourname' ??? I just tried it both ways and all I get is a page that asks tells you to look for special offers at either resort. When I clicked WDW it just gave me the main site.

Help :confused3

You type in your actual name. If you have a PIN it shows you a screen with the discount offer. If you don't have one, it shows the generic screen that you got. But as I mentioned before, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a PIN, because I got a PIN earlier this week and the website isn't showing it.

You type in your actual name. If you have a PIN it shows you a screen with the discount offer. If you don't have one, it shows the generic screen that you got. But as I mentioned before, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a PIN, because I got a PIN earlier this week and the website isn't showing it.

I agree. I have a PIN and it never showed up on that site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter