Pin Pic Update Poll

Personal lists in PinPics was updated

• just recent! I keep it up regularly.

• Updated within the last 2 months

• Updated over 2 months ago

• Been so long since I last update my listings, I can't recall! :-(

Results are only viewable after voting.
As soon as I get back from my upcoming WDW trip it will be time to do a major overhaul of my pin pics list (both wants and trades)

Larry

I try to keep it updated...

Especially lately, with so many activities on the board that required updated Pinpics.

I just have to get my rear busy and send in some pics. I have some pins that are not posted and would like to learn more about them.

Wanda

While I'm not totally committed to it, I do try to stop in after every Disney trip, and since I've been lucky enough to go every month or two, that keeps me reasonably up to date.

Since we have the chance to visit WDW almost every weekend, I am horrible at updating my pinpics. I am lucky to finish reading most of the posts everyday! :)

Dar :D

I chucked my whole list right before we left for Disneyland last week. I am going to redo the whole thing when I get home, because none of my pins will be the same...well at least I hope they won't. :) I am a little bit of a Type A personality so I am pretty obsessive about keeping it updated. It can be very time consuming though so I am understanding when folks' lists aren't up to date. Sometimes these pins aren't #1 on the agenda right!

Try to do mine every couple of weeks. Just finished updating though a couple aren't in there. I'll take care of that tomorrow.

Wait Pins not number one on someone list of priorities whose list is that certainly no one this board....HEHE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter