Pin for free qs ?

momto3plus1angel

Earning My Ears
I got a pin for free quick service dining but have already made alot of adr, and promises to my kids as to where we'll eat.

Can I use the pin but upgrade it to regular dining? I'm sure this has been discussed before but I wasn't sure with some of the answers I saw if they were for a pin quick serve.

Also I just want to confirm that I will be able to use the pin with 2 rooms as we are going as a group of 7 so obviously need 2 rooms.

Thanks

I asked the same questions to Disney today. The answered yes to all of them. We saved another $152 over the 30%off code we already had. We just paid the differance between qs and ddp. I also applied this pin to my brothers reservation too. Same dates, same hotel, just different room.

Yes, you can upgrade to the DDP, and pay the difference between the two plans. And, yes, you can use it on more than two rooms. This should save you a good bit of cash with 7 people!! Have the CM compare to whatever discount you currently have, to make sure there is a savings, before you make the swap!

Thanks for the quick replies.
Do you know how much extra it costs to upgrade? 5 adults and 2 kids.

Other than the upgrade amount so far it looks like we will be saving 700 by my math over the 35% off. Not too bad thats 100pp.

The diff. is $10/day per adult and $2/day per child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter