• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Code Offer Web Page

Last night when I was getting prices for various hotels and times of the year, disneyworld.com took me to a page where you could put in your pin code and the name the pin code came in on this page. I didn't have a pin code to try it out so I don't know what happens after that.

This morning though, it doesn't go to the same page. Bummer. It was interesting to see that there is the possibility that you could enter your pin code and name and see the various discounts. But, doesn't look like it's working yet.

Sorry

It also took me to the reservations page but interestingly enough it didn't have me logged in or my info saved in when I went to log in as if I have been there before. So I went ahead and logged in and then saved a new offer. Let's see if it somehow generates me a pin in the next few days (I've been 26x and never ONCE gotten a pin!).

That same thing happened to me yesterday! I didn't have a pin to enter either. I tried to get back to that page and nothing.....

I got that page yesterday also. I entered the pin # that I just got and then it asks you to verify your address. After I verified I got an error message, I tried a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter