pictures with the characters at meals...

xyymom

Mouseketeer
Will the characters allow me to take individual pictures of them with each of my kids or will they want me to take a picture of them with all 3 kids at once? Not sure how long they'll spend at the table, and I'd kind of like to prepare myself & the kids for what we'll expect :)

We have been with various family groups before so pictures of all the kids together isn't what we have wanted and we have just asked if we can do it one at a time...usually the character will motion the children sometime both or all at once and if you politely say something like "doing separate books for the kids and they want their own photos please" they are accomodating. I will say that I always move very quickly so as to be respectful of the character's time and also thank them and have the kids thank them after the interaction.

Another thing I sometimes do instead of asking for a separate posed photo is take a picture of the character signing the autograph book (usually you can get both the child and the character in that) and then go ahead and do the group photo at the end.

I just sort of keep the camera going.

Liz

I dont care about getting pictures of my kids alone but my little one is too interested in being withthe characters. She wont turn around for a picture. I have a lot of pictures of her back kissing the characters noses. It is very cute.

I would have to say that at the meals I found them to be very accomodating. When we went back in 11/2002 my daughter was just 3 months old. All of the princesses took the time to hold her and have their picture taken with just her. For characters like Pooh, Mickey, they would all go and kneel down next to her. I felt they all were great!

I have to say the characters are pretty good. We took a group pic with 6 adults & one child with Minnie & Mickey! Probably two of the best pics of our trip. We also have some seperates.

We just kinda told the character when they came to the table we want to take 2-3 shots. And I have to say, we really did not have any problems.::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter