Pictures - Testing World of Color at California Adventure

wideeyedwonder

DIS Veteran
Some pictures from the WoC test at CA tonight:

_DSC_0108.jpg

_DSC_0133.jpg

_DSC_0136.jpg

_DSC_0143.jpg

(Taken from the DVC Villas at the Grand Californian)

WOW:wizard:.....this should be a great spectacle when completed.

Thanks for sharing. Have watched this being built for the past couple years - or however long it has been. Can't wait to officially see it in person when opened.. Is there an ETA of the opening date?

Thank you so much for sharing, we wont be able to see it while were there in March but am definitely excited about seeing it on our November trip!

Thanks for sharing. Have watched this being built for the past couple years - or however long it has been. Can't wait to officially see it in person when opened.. Is there an ETA of the opening date?

April 28th if not delayed more?

Jack

Great pics, thanks for sharing. It is looking like WOC is going to be delayed until around Memorial Day. Also Disney said there will likely not be any type of soft openings other then Cast Member Previews because of the delay.

somehow, i imagined the water screen waaaaay bigger than that. :\

probably be AP previews...

Hi everyone, i have been lucky enough to see some of the testing up close and i have to say that it looks amazing. The lighting both on the platform and around the bay is really bright and colorful and those screens look very clear when image is projected on them.

when you are standing in the surrounding area it is amazing how in your face this show will be. those mist screens might look small on some of the photos when taken from one of the two hotels that have views of the area but they are huge.

I can't wait to see the whole show put together and just wait till you guys hear the sound system.

WOW! WOW! WOW! :cool1:

Looks awesome!

I have a feeling I won't see it for a long time. I can't stand waiting around and I hate crowds even more. We will probably wait til the excitement dies down a little. However, those pics sure do make it look REALLY cool. Don't know if I will be able to wait! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!