Pictures of my flowers :)

Rajah

DIS Veteran
I finally got a chance to get outside with the camera (instead of just the watering can) and get a few pictures of the flowers.

Here's the overall setup. I'm considering getting two more stands, one short, one medium, to put the geranium and bluebonnets up a little higher, but they're happy where they are and I'm not sure I want to push things yet.

garden1.jpg

Here are closeups from left to right in a circle:

begonia.jpg

The begonia

doubleimpatiens.jpg

The double impatiens -- this picture doesn't do them justice. I need to get out there again with the camera and get a better shot.

wgeranium.jpg

The white geranium that I at first thought was an impatiens (yes, I'm new. It was the garden center's fault -- they had these hanging on the pole with the sign of "impatiens"!)

cyclamin.jpg

The cyclamin, a very interesting flower that is thriving and I expected to be the first to die. (It's a little thirsty in this image. Looks even better today)

bluebonnets.jpg

The bluebonnets. I expected these to be the second to go, but they're really doing well! I'm so happy! I love bluebonnets. :D

rgeranium.jpg

The red geranium.

salvia.jpg

And finally, the salvia (red) with white impatiens

I didn't take a picture of my dying hydrangia. I wish I'd gotten one before it got scorched and hope it comes out of it, but I'm dubious on that one.

And for my indoor stuff, here are my two orchids:

orchid.jpg

blazeorchid.jpg

I like the double impatiens... And the picture with the kitty is great...

Rajah the plants are beautiful and I love then on the stands.

Beautiful, Rajah!

I love the red white and blue theme! and your kitty is precious!

How pretty. I really need to get out and get to work. Now if my shoulder would just stop hurting..

Rajah - your pictures are beautiful!! I love the flowers you've picked! They all complement each other!

I think Rajah's well on her way to becoming a PRO!!!! Nice job. Looks absolutely beautiful. And Blaze is a cutie kitty too! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter