• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of BCV Emporium now?

BEACHCLUBVILLAS

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any pictures to share of the new BCV refreshments area, mug station, food choices and such? I'd love to see how the remodeling looks.

oh, darn we were just there last week and i didnt even think of it. the first half of the store looks just like it use to, and when you get towards the back they have a check out counter in the middle of the room with the food counter along the wall where the old check out counter use to be and they have cold salads,sandwiches (yummy, roast beef, turkey and i cant remember what else) they have this new ice cream called gelotin or something like that, you can ask for a sample, its not icecream and its not yogurt, but it was great sm $2.49 lrg $2.69 cup. i had tiramusi . i think they had choc & vanilla & coffee. very limited of everything. then along the back wall was the reach in cooler with pop, beer,milk and a few groceries. a very small area with a few chairs and tables, i think its more for take out. everything looked good and dh said we would try it next time.

BEACHCLUBVILLAS said:
Anyone have any pictures to share of the new BCV refreshments area, mug station, food choices and such? I'd love to see how the remodeling looks.

Hi,

same here!!!

Allison

TammyAlphabet said:
Oh my, that new picture is great!!! :love:

Tammi,

HeHe!!! He is so cute!!!! :lovestruc That's the best picture I've had of him so far!!!! I plan to keep it for awhile.

Allison aka Ms. Sparrow

I have to agree Allison, I love it when you post so I can see the pics and this new one is the best!

That's the best picture I've had of him so far!!!! I plan to keep it for awhile.

Excellent news, Allison - I was "admiring" your new picture the other day!!! Keep on posting!!! :teeth:

This thread has gone way off topic - I believe the request was for a different picture!! Though I'm quite happy with this one! :cloud9:

Any pictures of the new beachclub emporium? It would be fine with me if Johnny was visiting BCV while you took them and we could see the emporium in the background. But even if you don't take the pictures as a movie star is there, pictures would be great.

Terry S said:
I have to agree Allison, I love it when you post so I can see the pics and this new one is the best!

Terry,

HeHe!!! I'm glad my posts make you happy!!

Allison aka Ms. Sparrow

Bexx said:
Excellent news, Allison - I was "admiring" your new picture the other day!!! Keep on posting!!! :teeth:

This thread has gone way off topic - I believe the request was for a different picture!! Though I'm quite happy with this one! :cloud9:

Hi,

I'm glad you like the pic! & yes this topic was for another pic!! ;)

Allison

tinkgrl said:
...yes this topic was for another pic!! ;)
Allison
Pictures of both would be fine with me, we're just missing the BCV emporium half of that formula.

Of course, it would be considered completely out of line for me to have a picture of an attractive woman on my signature and involve others in discussion about the pic and how attractive she is, but so what. As long as some BCV emporium pics slip in there somewhere, it's all good.....

Hi! Just bumping this up for any BCV emporium pictures. They would be fun to see.

Not that your picture was not nice Allison but I know the op and DrBond are anxiously waiting for the BCV shop pictures. ;) :p

Can you refill mugs at the new store?

I never wanted to get a mug at BCVs because it seemed like a hassle to go to Beaches and Cream to refill them.

Thanks,
DJ

We are leaving in 12 days. If no one posts by the time we return I will! From what I have heard, there is a re-fillable mug station there!

I was going through my digital pictures of our trip over Easter to the BCVs and there wasn't ONE pic that I took of the new Marketplace. Trust me when I tell you they have done a very nice job with it. There IS a mug refill station and even a mug washing area! There was an area for sandwiches, salads, bakery and even a frozen treat! There are about 4 Bistro tables inside the store and the covered porch outside now has tables and chairs and they were in use over Easter.

Terrry, have a great trip. I am heading back down after school gets out in June for a "friends only" weekend at VWL. While we were there over Easter, we did an add on at SSR.

pinnie

What a great addition. BCV really needed this. Before, Hurricane Hannah's was really the only "quick" place and it was always so busy with all the pool users. This little inside market will be a great option for a quick meal or snack. We'll be there in July and I will be definitely sampling that gelato!

Terry, have fun!

Terry S...thanks for offering to take some pictures when you are there. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

disgirl- thanks for bumping the thread in case someone comes up with some photos in the meantime.

and

tinkgrl - my daughter loved the Johnnie picture. To her it's better than a picture of a boring 'ole Marketplace.

Has anyone noticed if the BCV store now sells yogurt? Although I'm not a yogurt fan, DM is looking for a place to buy yogurt there-she loves her yogurt for breakfast.

Simba's Mom said:
Has anyone noticed if the BCV store now sells yogurt? Although I'm not a yogurt fan, DM is looking for a place to buy yogurt there-she loves her yogurt for breakfast.
I heard it was more like italian ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter