Pictures of 2/1/03 Magic Western

kshabare

Forced to Work to Pay the Mortgage!! but ocassion
My DW just finished our site Sunday, and it looks wonderful, if you all have time please check it out, it has beautiful Pics from all the Ports, including a snorkeling page from Grand Caymen, Mr. Sanchos beach in Cozumel, and Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay.

The Web address is www.shabbyfam.us, and follow the link to Western Cruise, there also is a link from our Eastern last year.

Have Fun..

Norm and Kim Shabarekh

Thanks for sharing with all of us. What a great site with great memories to share. We were also on the 2/1 cruise and couldn't believe our luck with the weather!

Judy:jester:

Great Pictures.

Tell Nana I can't wait to see the Palate come alive!

How was the weather?

In Key West?
Cozumel
Grand Cayman?

jgalecpa, Thanks for the kind words, and in 1 word try to describe the weather at all 3 ports, FANTASTIC, How does that sound.
And I will tell Nana, she just could not wait either.

MacGyverTDS, thanks for your nice comments, don't see many people posting pictures on the boards much these days, hope it brightens everyones day.

Norm and Kim Shabarekh

what a wonderful trip - your pictures were great - and your family website is so impressive - thanks for sharing

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter