Pictures from the Cosmopolitan!

Nice pics! The design is gorgeous and those balconies look amazing (and dangerous, lol).

I'll be staying at the Cosmo from 10/3 - 10/7, so looking forward to it now after seeing these shots. :)

I was wondering about the balconies with like drunks maybe falling off. But it would be impossible to fall off. They have a set of railings that is hard to explain. Basically, you can't look straight down, you can't climb on top of it either. You're not actually on the edge of the building, there is like a rail barrier. It is very safe. Each balcony door has a lock that is higher up on the frame and it slides up and down. It is not on the door knob. It was really nice to have the doors open, but the air automatically turns off when the door is open.

I am walking over to the Cosmo though because of their $100 free play guarantee. Basically if you play $100 and lose it, then they give you another $100 to play on. Sounds good to me!

We did this.

On another note, the buffet there(called the Wicked Spoon) is really really good. They actually had chocolate covered strawberries..not the small ones, the real big ones! lots of selections and not just typical buffet stuff either. You also got a free champagne! But nothing compares to the buffet at Rio!!

Incredible pics! Thanks for sharing. I want to stay there now. We stayed at lots of places on the strip, but really prefer the Nugget downtown. But I may have to rethink our next trip. We have a 4 year old too :)

The Golden Nugget is a real gem. We stayed there last year a couple nights and loved it, also. I could not believe how nice it was!

We did this.

On another note, the buffet there(called the Wicked Spoon) is really really good. They actually had chocolate covered strawberries..not the small ones, the real big ones! lots of selections and not just typical buffet stuff either. You also got a free champagne! But nothing compares to the buffet at Rio!!

The Carnival World Buffet (Rio) is a distant second to the Wicked Spoon Buffest (The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas).

Wow, room looks gorgeous! Cant wait! Im going there next month. Hope our room is just as magnificent. Any tips while staying there?

Will be checking in a couple weeks at the Cosmo for the Sema Show. Can't wait, and I hope we get a room with a balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter