• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day September 16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndiella

Here we go!!!
OK, Disney fans!

Here is our new picture of the day thread since we were rapidly reaching the 250 page cutoff mark on the last one..:scared1:

So come and join us, Post only one picture a day.. save the rest for later in the week.. Anything Disney related...New posters ALWAYS welcome :woohoo:

Here's one to start.. my first post! Still cracks me up!! :rotfl:

tiredlegsatMK.jpg

Morning....

cyndiella.....Thanks for the new thread !! ;)

POTD..... Running out of pics...good thing I have 15 more sleeps !!! :woohoo:
DSC_0409.jpg

Morning....

You are very welcome! I personally love this thread and really do want to see it continue. I check it several times a day sometimes... I often get ideas of places to check out and look at things there at WDW with fresh eyes, so that is fun! I have about 5 months of sleeps before I can get new pictures.. sigh...
Gonna have to revisit some of my old pictures so that I can post some of my memories. grin.. (aka: reruns)

Morning....

DSC_0409.jpg

I rarely, if ever, repost a picture, but I was so broken hearted when I learned that the houses were gone. We normally have our picture taken in the gazebo of the backyard of Minnie's house during each visit. Thanks for such a great picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter