• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

Only a few more days before it starts coming down 🙁...

P1100106-XL.jpg
:tink:

We finished yesterday except for the ornaments on the outside tree and the lights on the 5 bushes; all of which will take only an hour once the days warm up a bit!

We finished yesterday except for the ornaments on the outside tree and the lights on the 5 bushes; all of which will take only an hour once the days warm up a bit!

Amanda, Bryan, Ayla and Katie just returned from your area of Colorado and said it was really, REALLY cold! They loved it ☺...fun to "play" in but one morning had a -2 temperature where they were staying! 🥶 SO...I think you'd better let those lights on the bushes for a few days! 😆 On the bright side...Katie has fallen in love with skiing and has requested they MOVE so she can ski all winter! 😉:tink:

Amanda, Bryan, Ayla and Katie just returned from your area of Colorado and said it was really, REALLY cold! They loved it ☺...fun to "play" in but one morning had a -2 temperature where they were staying! 🥶 SO...I think you'd better let those lights on the bushes for a few days! 😆 On the bright side...Katie has fallen in love with skiing and has requested they MOVE so she can ski all winter! 😉:tink:

Yes, it's been cold here lately but we managed to get outside yesterday and take the last of Christmas down. And Katie now loves skiing! I totally understand since I used to ski weekly many years ago back east. It's a wonderful amazing feeling to sweep down a slope and I really miss it! I will write and catch up soon!

Yes, it's been cold here lately but we managed to get outside yesterday and take the last of Christmas down. And Katie now loves skiing! I totally understand since I used to ski weekly many years ago back east. It's a wonderful amazing feeling to sweep down a slope and I really miss it! I will write and catch up soon!

She hasn't been on ski's since she was 5 years old but the instructor told her she was a "natural" (I'm sure the 11 years of dance classes has something to do with that ::yes:: )! She SO loved that amazing feeling sweeping down the "mini-slopes"; they're already planning a ski trip for Spring Break in March! Will catch up soon from here too...trying to get as many decorations down today before the rain...and possible 50% chance of SNOW 😳 arrives in late afternoon. Have a "magical day"! 😊:tink:

A tribute to the Simpsons; DS's absolute favorite characters when growing up! He still watches their shows on TV.

IMG_2584ed1-XL.jpg

DGD's high school career at BHS is now "officially" done 😕 ; one last appearance on the sports page of the local newspaper in their annual "The Year in Review for BHS Sports". Ironically, she leaves tomorrow to get ready for COLLEGE soccer this spring. ⚽

P1100126-XL.jpg
:tink:

She hasn't been on ski's since she was 5 years old but the instructor told her she was a "natural" (I'm sure the 11 years of dance classes has something to do with that ::yes:: )! She SO loved that amazing feeling sweeping down the "mini-slopes"; they're already planning a ski trip for Spring Break in March! Will catch up soon from here too...trying to get as many decorations down today before the rain...and possible 50% chance of SNOW 😳 arrives in late afternoon. Have a "magical day"! 😊:tink:

Is it snowing yet? Our snow started just after our new washer/dryer were delivered this morning. I'll explain why when I write later. It's really snowing and sticking to the road even!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter