** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-WG2V26k-XL.jpg
:tink:

Guess where youngest DD and her husband were this morning? Garden of the Gods...and saw the hot air balloons on their drive! :tink:

Yep! It's Labor Day Lift Off weekend. We went last year but the balloons never lifted off. :( We're skipping it this year; go maybe next year....We can also see them in the distance from our house.

Our soccer player was on fire today scoring all 3 goals (her first Hat Trick since high school soccer season ended in March) in the Championship Game of the Texas Labor Day Cup Tournament...

i-GvvvmBq-XL.jpg

...with Houston area streets decorated with flags and Labor Day traffic on our drive home... 🥴

i-k3hWHv8-M.jpg
i-WjjKfnS-M.jpg

Our soccer player was on fire today scoring all 3 goals (her first Hat Trick since high school soccer season ended in March) in the Championship Game of the Texas Labor Day Cup Tournament...

i-GvvvmBq-XL.jpg

...with Houston area streets decorated with flags and Labor Day traffic on our drive home... 🥴

i-k3hWHv8-M.jpg
i-WjjKfnS-M.jpg

Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter