• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
ResizeofTopsidersAsian.jpg

The Asian buffet was very good!

pppiglet said:
And here's one for the kids!

Resizeofscoops.jpg
What do you mean "for the kids!"?
On the 14 day repo, I did this about 7 times.
Also, don't forget the Oatmeal Raisin cookies. You can only get them thru room service. As many as you like. :banana:

Thanksgiving feast or our 04 Western sailing...........

Disney04141.jpg

this is such a wonderful thread! Being six months pregnant all I think about is food! Thanks for the food fix :sunny:

You all are making me very hungry!!!! We have 5 more months to go until our first trip on the Magic (did the Wonder last year for the 4th of July)!! I just cant wait to try all of these mouth watering meals!!!!! Thank you to all who actually remembered to take pictures of the food - never even thought about that last time. Keep all the pictures coming....

Steph

PCbreakfast.jpg

I had to have one of these every morning. Ummm chocolate croisant! Made my DH get me one from Topsiders each day.

This food thread is killing me! Since we went on our cruise back in June, it started me on an eating binge that I just can't stop! I have gained 10lbs since June! Starting a new diet soon!

Bump to Subscribe Hopefully all of our pic posters aren't on the repo cruise

Mickey Bar:

mickeybar.jpg

Chocolate Souffle at Palo:

souffle.jpg

Panna Cotta at Palo:

pannacotta.jpg

My husband liked the Panna Cotta so much that he decided to use it as a "Wife Wall", so I couldn't eat it:

wifewall.jpg

Tuna steak at Palo:

tuna.jpg

Thanks to everyone for posting. I can't wait to get the yummy food again. I wish I would have taken pictures of the food last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter