Pics of Character in rare form

DW and DS2mos with Stitch on Dumbo

07107.jpg

I really wish I HAD gotten a picture (or more like a video since a picture might not have really shown what was going on) but I was walking past the character M&G inside EPCOT and Pluto was standing there waiting for someone to take a picture with him. All the other characters had someone with them and people waiting for them...but not him. He was getting bored, I guess, and started BREAK DANCING! Ok, not spinning on his head but more like 'arm popping' and just a few hip-hop type moves. :banana: It was really funny and totally unexpected--of course I didn't have my camera with me! He then went over to Chip and Dale (who were next to him with people trying to take photos) and he started getting in on their photo. Again, really funny. FINALLY someone came over to him for an autograph and photo.

Oh, and later on that day we were at the Princess M&G at the Norway resturant and Belle had been standing taking photos the whole time we were there and I guess it was time for her to go. Ariel came over and grabbed her hand and the two of them started skipping through the resturant and giggling on the way to the exit. It was too cute. :cutie: Again, no photo...sorry!

This is from our 2005 trip at Thanksgiving. DS HATES Splash Mountain so he and DH went to ride his favorite, BTMRR. DD and I :love: SM so we hopped on that. When we got off a Photo CM pulled us aside and asked if we wanted to go to the front of the line and ride again...we said "SURE" not knowing what was coming next. She pulled B'rer Bear and B'rer Rabbitt from around the corner and said, "Let's go Ride"!!! :woohoo:

It was so much fun, she kept pointing out places in the story and saying "remeber when you did that B'rer Bear". It was very cool. And then at then at the end they bought our picture for us, and signed a certificate of a magical moment! :wizard:

Sorry the picture is so small.
f0f321a8.jpg

OK...I just have to post this because it is one of my faves!! This is from our very first trip in 2003. DS was 8 years old at the time, and this made his trip. It was all he could talk about for months.

MitchTigger.jpg

Great thread idea and great pictures. :thumbsup2

I have posted this picture of Chip quite a few times over the years, it always seems so touching. Late night, after MK was officially closed, midnight I think for this night, and while waiting in the Hub area for the Kiss Goodnight,

What is the Kiss Goodnight????

Ok - I have a couple from our trip in May...

Donald telling me off for having a Mickey autograph book - he insisted on giving me a kiss to make up for the telling off though!!

DisneyPhotoImage38.jpg

My DBF kissed Minnie's hand before the photo and she grabbed him and wouldn't let go...I moved onto the next character and she was still hanging onto him lol!!

DisneyPhotoImage43.jpg

When Minnie saw my Mickey autograph book at AK on our trip she kept kissing the cover!!

minnieedit.jpg

That is my sis after her haircut at the MK and goofy picked her to ride with
8-06thru4-07227.jpg

This is in DL
8-06thru4-07205.jpg

In DL
8-06thru4-07199.jpg

In DL
8-06thru4-07277.jpg

Keep the pictures coming! These are getting me so excited for the chance to take my own in October!

I've posted it before, but this is at Garden Grill, after I mentioned to Dale that he must be tired from making all that food that we ate!
dale.jpg

:lmao: this is so, so WRONG (the PC police must have had the day off)

I do hope that CM requested to work with Snow and was not required to.

I noticed the little person CM, but never made the Dwarf/Snow White connection. Surely a coincidence.

Great pictures everyone!

What is the Kiss Goodnight????
About an hour after the closing hour of MK, a special short 'show' at the Castle. It takes about 3 or so minutes. A real nice end to a day....the park is mostly empty, a few CM's are walking about, some playing games with each other, sometimes even a character or two (see my earlier picture), a few guests hanging around. Then the music, the lights, the short speech...a thank you and goodnight...and Mickey. At the end the colors sort of drain from the Castle and then it reurns to its normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8LshblMyU

If you 'get it' it might even bring a tear. If you 'don't get it', you will probably wonder what the heck you waited all that time for, LOL. I think we are 'get it' here. :woohoo: :wizard:

And continued great pictures!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter