PI Summer 2013

Sorry about your 2 going NLIC. Good luck with your others! Still no change on my end for ABC internships.

Looks like you're doing much better than me haha... I got four more NLIC, 5 left to go... two of them are "on hold"... whatever that means! It's been like that for two months so I've decided that one isn't happening. Good luck!

Looks like you're doing much better than me haha... I got four more NLIC, 5 left to go... two of them are "on hold"... whatever that means! It's been like that for two months so I've decided that one isn't happening. Good luck!

On hold? Does it actually say that on the progress bar? Sorry about the others...

I got moved to In Progress for Graphic Design with Disney Interactive! This is the one I wanted... I'm so pumped.... trying not to get my hopes up too high though!! Ahhhh:cool1:

I got moved to In Progress for Graphic Design with Disney Interactive! This is the one I wanted... I'm so pumped.... trying not to get my hopes up too high though!! Ahhhh:cool1:

Congrats! I went NLIC for the ABC one last night. One more to go, but I don't have my hopes up either.

Just got an email not too long ago that Casting was filled :guilty:. I have moved from "In Progress" to "NLIC". I have one left, and I don't have much hope for it either. It's in New York and school ends sometime this month depending on the school--since it is up North. It's my last one so I'm wishing everyone luck.:coffee:

Ok, so a week ago I go NLIC for the ABC internship because the position is filled and the listing disappears, then today, the listing is back!!!

just checking in...has anyone had any news lately? I'm NLIC on all but one and that one is the only one that I've actually had any contact with. It's for Production and Development with ABC Television Group and about 2 weeks ago I got an email asking if I was still available and to let me know no decisions had been made. Starting to lose hope as I'm now seeing Intern lunch pictures on their Facebook account. However, on my phone interview they did tell me there would be 4 different starting dates depending where you end up, so I guess there's still a chance.

I'm still waiting for Environmental Compliance. They re-posted it a couple weeks ago with a 2-day application window. Not sure what the deal is with that. But it says it starts in June, they're running out of time!

What is it with Disney and summer internships?? It's crazy that the PI's for Fall were taken care of weeks ago, and we are still waiting.

I am officially NLIC for all of my internships as of a few days ago. I'm still sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter