Photoshow: Shades of the Magic Kingdom

I tried to get your photo show but instead I got a message saying that it was no longer available!:( :( :(

Sorry.:( Try again. You may have tried it right when I tried a quick edit. Should be OK now.

madcoco, I have to compliment you on your pics. They are beautiful. I love the fact that you took pics of strangers just enjoying WDW. I really cant wait to get there now.

It's wonderful!!! I loved the music with the pics...what a treat. Thank you for sharing.

I LOVE your slideshows!! I especially love how you take shots of really small stuff...things that only people that have been there would recognize, very nice. It gave me some really great ideas for photos, thanks! Enjoyed it immensely.

Wow!! Thanks for such a great show, it really made our evening. DS 8 watched it and loved some of the captions. Such wonderful pictures hurry up Nov 15!! :sunny: :hyper:

Those were beautiful, madcoco. Lots of great memories there for Tara and you guys all. That's the kind of pictures I love to take. Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Thanks SO MUCh for sharing this GREAT slideshow!! It was incredible. I loved the music. I'm still smiling after watching it. Only 69 more days until we arrive at WDW for a week! Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the slideshow. It was great. It brought tears to my eyes. We have 52 days to go and we just can't wait.

Thanks again, so much. It was just what I needed.

Michele

That was completely incredible. I can't wait to show it to DH when he gets home!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Wonderful - absolutely beautiful. You've done a wonderful job with this. The photos capture everything about the Magic Kingdom.

Six weeks from today and I'll be there!!

Thanks for sharing!

::MickeyMo Great slideshow! Thanks for sharing with us.

What a great show!!!

I'll have to show it to DH when he gets back on Wednesday......

:hyper: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter