Photopass -- Disneyland + Aulani

DreamIsaWish

DIS Veteran
Is there any way to combine Disneyland and Aulani onto one PhotoPass purchase? I see there's a Disneyland PhotoPass Collection product for $99 where you get all photos in your account at the time you enter the code. If Disneyland and Aulani run on the same PhotoPass platform, I'm thinking I could buy this in Disneyland on our way to Aulani and then activate it after our Aulani portion to download both parts of the trip together. None of the photos would have expired yet so they'd all fall under the same time period...

But... do the two locations run on the same platform? Does Aulani run on the WDW platform, the DL platform, or one of its own?

Aulani Photopass is on the Disneyland App. We were there last week and happened to take photos all on the same day, so it only cost me $19.99 instead of the normal Aulani $99. I haven’t done the Disneyland PhotoPass Collection so I can’t give you an answer on that, but I can confirm that Aulani is under the Disneyland app and that a 1-day photo pass at Aulani is only $19.99.

Aulani Photopass is on the Disneyland App. We were there last week and happened to take photos all on the same day, so it only cost me $19.99 instead of the normal Aulani $99. I haven’t done the Disneyland PhotoPass Collection so I can’t give you an answer on that, but I can confirm that Aulani is under the Disneyland app and that a 1-day photo pass at Aulani is only $19.99.

Thanks for confirming which system Aulani Photopass runs on.

I didn't realize Aulani has a one-day PhotoPass. If I don't feel like taking my chances, the one-day Aulani might might suit our needs perfectly! I'm primarily aiming for some family pictures on the beach and maybe some characters which I bet I can fit into one day.

I'm curious how this might work. I've got genie+ for my Disneyland portion, which comes with memory maker. Then just over a week later we'll be at Aulani - I was planning on paying for the sunset photoshoot at Aulani, which I think gives you photopass at Aulani as well (?) So it probably won't matter, but it would be interesting to see if it's an option.

I'm curious how this might work. I've got genie+ for my Disneyland portion, which comes with memory maker. Then just over a week later we'll be at Aulani - I was planning on paying for the sunset photoshoot at Aulani, which I think gives you photopass at Aulani as well (?) So it probably won't matter, but it would be interesting to see if it's an option.

I don't think it will work with Genie+. As I understand it, you only get photos for a single day with each day's purchase of Genie+. So if I only buy Genie+ for one day of my Disneyland trip, I only get that day's photos.

The product I was considering is different and allows download of all photos in the account at the time of download (at least as I was reading it) and is unrelated to Genie+

"Q: I purchased my Disney PhotoPass Collection + Disc at a PhotoPass Sales Center inside the Disneyland Resort. Can I download my photos?

A: Yes. If you provided your Disney PhotoPass QR code, located in your Disneyland mobile app, during your onsite purchase—you will be able to download all of your PhotoPass photos in your PhotoPass gallery at of the time of purchase."

I don't know if this product still exists since it seems to have only been available to purchase in person at a PhotoPass location in the park. But if it's still available it sounds like a viable option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter