Photographing Pets

my brothers chickens jump for blackberries
DSC_0848-001-L.jpg

DSC_0854-001-L.jpg

Adorable photos! Someday, when we don't live in the city, I would love to raise some hens...

Here are my two babies, instagram style:

3588_10101771190172772_820911903_n.jpg

264418_10101771190072972_1123636808_n.jpg

These are my beasties

P1010288altered.jpg

P1010248.jpg

image_zpsc4f9cbb1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Been a long time again since I last posted my Mickey Meow, so here are some more shots of her in various poses - the stray I took in as a kitten is now 5 years old+:

On the windowsill, waiting for birds and squirrels:
original.jpg

Was sleeping on the floor until I interrupted her - she's not actually fat, but has a ton of belly fur that spreads out when she sleeps on her back:
original.jpg

Showing off her green eyes against my green granite bathroom counters:
original.jpg

Cleaning her paws in the dark living room - ISO12800 needed for this one at F1.4!:
original.jpg

More upside-down sleeping, this time on my car in the garage:
original.jpg

Preening for the camera, in the spotlight of my pool table lights:
original.jpg

Yummy food, licking chops after cleaning her bowl - with my 12mm UWA in her face:
original.jpg

Been a long time again since I last posted my Mickey Meow, so here are some more shots of her in various poses - the stray I took in as a kitten is now 5 years old+:

On the windowsill, waiting for birds and squirrels:
original.jpg

Was sleeping on the floor until I interrupted her - she's not actually fat, but has a ton of belly fur that spreads out when she sleeps on her back:
original.jpg

Showing off her green eyes against my green granite bathroom counters:
original.jpg

Cleaning her paws in the dark living room - ISO12800 needed for this one at F1.4!:
original.jpg

More upside-down sleeping, this time on my car in the garage:
original.jpg

Preening for the camera, in the spotlight of my pool table lights:
original.jpg

Yummy food, licking chops after cleaning her bowl - with my 12mm UWA in her face:
original.jpg

So pretty! Great photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter