Petition To Save Magical Express

I'm glad someone took the initiative. It may not yield the result we all want, but at least we will be heard. Now we just need one for Chapek to be removed from his position as CEO.

.....Unfortunately, in this case, it's moot. ME is not owned by The Disney Co - it's owned by Mears.

I signed, re-tweeted and shared this on other forums a few dozen times now. I really hope it can keep going!

I dunno guys, I mean, I regularly use ME and really enjoy it, but this has me thinking we've all been overpaying for this service all along. Mears has had an exclusive contract with Disney all this time. They may be able to take away this service and leave the room rate unchanged, but not DVC. Our MFs cover actual costs. With ME no longer "free", Mears is going to have to compete with the cost of rental cars in order to keep us from going that route. You know should really be upset about this is the grocery delivery services. If I am renting a car, I am also stopping by a grocery store on the way out to WDW. I will definitely not be ordering food to be delivered. I have to think Disney bell services is pretty happy about that too.

If you really want to contact Disney and voice your opinion though, why not just do that?
guest.services@disneyworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter