Pete addressing all the hate on the podcast

I would have paid for Magical Express. It Immediately put you in the Disney bubble and built anticipation.
We had decided to do some other things around Florida...like we went to Coco beach and NASA for a day. The rental also helped when going to Hoop De Do as we would only have to ride the Fort Wilderness internal bus as opposed to the additional bus from the resort to Fort Wilderness. In short we left a bit later than we would have had to.

I agree. I also loved MMRR. My first trackless ride (I rode ROTR later in the day) and a nice mix of things form animatronics to animation and even the story I love. I loved great movie ride (and still sad our last ride we got the western scene and not the gangster scene as I always found the former boring). But I also recognize stuff needs to change. Our 2017 trip DHS we didn’t even get to until noon because we knew it wouldn’t need the full day. We actually had a late breakfast at 1900 park faire before we headed over! Now? We spent the whole day on both our 2019 and 2021 trips!

I somehow only got the western scene once in all of my trips. No clue how this happened, but I honestly didn't know there was a western scene until one of my last trips. Someone my mom works with thought the gangster scene was real somehow and that their actual ride vehicle was being held up by real gangsters...in Disney World.

I somehow only got the western scene once in all of my trips. No clue how this happened, but I honestly didn't know there was a western scene until one of my last trips. Someone my mom works with thought the gangster scene was real somehow and that their actual ride vehicle was being held up by real gangsters...in Disney World.
Then the actors and ride operators were very believable!
yeah a lot of people don’t know about the western scene.My mom was like you with the western scene: didn’t know it existed until we got it.

I noticed the Western scene perhaps because my Dad loves Westerns and watches them all the time. It had really good music. And I got the western one a few times. But I think with lack of lines they cut back to one scene and the ride was still going through quickly

I noticed the Western scene perhaps because my Dad loves Westerns and watches them all the time. It had really good music. And I got the western one a few times. But I think with lack of lines they cut back to one scene and the ride was still going through quickly
That’s exactly what happened. Our last time riding it had quite a decent line (nothing too chaotic but a big enough crowd they had to do both)

I got to hand it to Pete, whether you agree with him or not, his gut check comment has awakened what had become a pretty sleepy podcast forum....

As someone who has seen both (live): Enchantment it's really good - but has zero emotional connection and I thought Harmonious was bad (absolutely hated it). I have a right to my opinion. If it's different from Pete's, so be it. I don't appreciate his condescending attitude. Everyone has different tastes, and there is no right or wrong answer as to a show being entertaining or not. It seems a bunch of people online had issue with his liking Harmonious and his thin skin couldn't handle the difference of opinion. :sad2:

The rest of the team is fantastic, though. It's good we have options of who on the Dis we choose to watch.

Though Pete can get his panties in a twist occasionally he is irreplaceable.
He's got charisma, I'll give him that. I'm not sure I like him but I'll almost always watch his videos. Except for the ones where he talks about the wonderful 5* experiences he has that I'm probably never going to have. I'm pretty comfortable about the choices I've made in life and what I can (or can't) spend at Disney but I'm not made of stone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter