Personalized Disney License Plates

I just got mine recently -2BN WDW - to be in wdw

My friend has go2wdw.

We're in PA so those are taken there. ;)

Cynde

I used to have this one in NJ

MCKYMSE

Loved it and everyone knew my car.

mine is GOOFIE:goofy: :goofy: My parents got that for me in high school in the early 90s.Some one else had GOOFY so they spelled iy that way and i still have it on my car.He is my favorite.

I have WDWCHK (WDW chick)...unfortuantely everyone always thinks it says "widow chick". Yeah...far from what I wanted ;)

I have WDWCHK (WDW chick)...unfortuantely everyone always thinks it says "widow chick". Yeah...far from what I wanted ;)

LOL, that made me think of a girl I knew in college that had TNKRBL and someone thought it was Tank Rebel - LOL!

I like:

DZZYLND

I cannot tell you the stress I went through to make it somehow say Disneyland. EVERY thing was taken. Even the 3 for an E was taken, because I tried:

DSN3LND

DH just surprised me yesterday with a new license plate that reads:

DSNYMOM

It was supposed to be a mother's day gift but he had to give it to me as soon as it came in the mail because now my former plates are not valid anymore!!!!!!!!!!

DSNYMOM

It was supposed to be a mother's day gift but he had to give it to me as soon as it came in the mail because now my former plates are not valid anymore!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to tell my hubby that I want one for mother's day. That is really awesome.

I am a huge haunted mansion fan, my plates currently are

DMBUGGY

However, M.Leota is also available..SO tempting

Mine says WDWVWL (walt disney world villa's wilderness lodge)

DSNYMOM

How funny! My DH did the sme thing for me for Christmas but was so excited, he could not wait to give it to me. Mine is DZNYMOM! Fun for him when he drives it. I think we should all get some kind of cool discount for the free advertising we are giving disney!:rotfl:

Congrats on your new plates!

What fun! I'm getting DH "HRBIE" for Father's Day!!

We bought a 'new' white beetle (2000), and put the Herbie stickers on him. We feel that we've done our little bit to put a smile on everyone's face!! :thumbsup2

If you've done this before, do you think I'll get them by FD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter