Pepper market?

itsmetigress

Ex-Safaris guide :( I miss KSR
Going up to the World tonight but probably not hitting a park although we wanted to try out pepper market...whats the easiest way to get there? i know from the parks you just jump on a bus but....

Originally posted by itsmetigress

...wanted to try out pepper market...whats the easiest way to get there?....
I guess that depends what hotel/resort your staying at and whether or not you have a car. Driving yourself is absolutely the easiest. But if you prefer not to, here are some suggestions:

If you are staying onsite at Magic Kingdom resorts, monorail to MK and transfer to bus to Coronado.

If your staying at the Epcot Resorts, take the boat to MGM and transfer to a bus to the Coronado.

If your staying at the Downtown Disney Resorts, take a bus to Downtown Disney and transfer to a bus to the Coronado.

Keep in mind that the return may be more difficult, especially if the particular park you caught your first transfer to has closed for the day. If so, then you will have to transfer at Downtown Disney or catch a cab.

HTH, Steve

:cool:

Pepper market is at Coronado Springs, which is near the Animal Kindgom and VERY close to Blizzard Beach. When you drive onto WDW property, follow the signs to the Animal Kindgom, Animal Kindgom Resorts and Blizzard Beach. Then you will eventually see signs to Coronado Springs. everything on WDW property is extraordinarily well marked - just follow the signs and you will have no problem. Coronado Springs is a nice place just to walk around.

ok thanks. i think that i may research them farther and besides im always open to try a new resort.

You should definately give CSR a try. We fell in love with the place on our very first stay!!!

You do know that the Pepper Market is the food court correct? It's a little up-scale for a food court, but a food court none the less. I'm not knocking the food there, because some of it is quite good, but it is not a buffet-type place. You get a "ticket" and each "station" marks your ticket and you pay as you leave. They automatically add a 10% gratuity to your bill.

If you aren't in to the food court experience, may I suggest the other restaurant at CSR? It's called the Maya Grille and the food there is fantastic. You can check out the menu at the allears website. (sorry!! I would post that little linking thingie here but I am computer illiterate!:( ) Anyhow, check it out. I am sure you will not be disappointed!!

We are a great team afsi3838! Thanks for the help!!!

Some day, when I grow up, I am gonna learn how this computer really works!! LOL!!! Thanks again for the help!!

i was looking on the menu and i thought to myself, "hmm i always eat taco bell chalupas. i might as well go for a chalupa disney style." this has possibilities. :teeth:

I enjoyed staying at CSR when at a conference. The food at the Pepper Market was quite good and the variety made it very worth while. The best for me was the mexican place right in the middle. If you are going to stay there, buy a mug and take advantage of the free refills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter