Pepper Market Food Court Buffet

How far is this from DHS? I'm thinking it might be nice to hit this for the lunch buffet (we're using the QSDP) So if we hoped the bus to CSR from DHS for lunch then headed back to DHS? The Commissary doesn't look all that fabulous at DHS

My DD13 and I ate here twice (breakfast) in Oct. This the first time have been there in something like 10 years.

We were on QSDP and since I don't really care for most of the food court breakfast I thought this would be a good choice. One day we ate there since we were going to IOA and I figured we would get a good meal, fast.

We were happy with both meals. We also tipped. For some reason our first breakfast was better than our second. We had our own car (rental) so getting there from AoA was fast and easy.

Here are a few of our plates.

DSC05423_zps96d56676.jpg

DSC05422_zps76cadcfd.jpg

This is awesome! I'm not a huge breakfast eater and hate using a TS credit for one of the character breakfasts...I can certainly rationalize using a CS credit for a buffet breakfast. I think we'll plan this on our "sleep in" day. Then we'll hit one of the water parks!

K

We really enjoyed the breakfast and lunch buffets a couple of weeks ago when we stayed.

But now I'm reading that PM is returning to an Ala Carte menu for 2013, no more buffets :(

Starting Jan 1, Pepper Market will no longer be a buffet and will become a la carte. I can't get the link to work. Ughh

YEAH!! I HATE buffets as we are not big eaters plus the cost was a bit high especially considering there aren't any characters romping around. My children ate there and only got waffles and they were not Mickey waffles they were the frozen toaster waffles. Our bill was over $25 for 2 drinks and a total of 4 waffles. So glad that the buffet is gone now I am really looking forward to our return trip there.

YEAH!! I HATE buffets as we are not big eaters plus the cost was a bit high especially considering there aren't any characters romping around. My children ate there and only got waffles and they were not Mickey waffles they were the frozen toaster waffles. Our bill was over $25 for 2 drinks and a total of 4 waffles. So glad that the buffet is gone now I am really looking forward to our return trip there.
You could have just grabbed waffles or some french toast at cafe rix...no need to pay for a full breakfast buffet if you just want a quick bite at CSR:confused3.

Does the article will say how it will work on the dining plan if the items are a la carte?

Does the article will say how it will work on the dining plan if the items are a la carte?

Probably the same way it did before. You'll get an entree and drink at breakfast and an entree, drink, dessert at lunch and dinner. In the past, Pepper Mkt had a limited selection of desserts; you'll need to ask at the dessert stand what is allowed.

It only makes sense they would change it. It was actually a value!! I about dropped dead at PoR when we realized a bowl of cereal was a CS credit. A bowl of apple jacks!!!! We didn't get it by the way.

Just when I thought I had all my ADR's set...DH loved the Pepper Market buffet so now I need to find some substitutions...probably going to have to be TS now.:crazy2:

Disappointed to know that this experiment wasn't continued. I was there in November, and it was so convenient to have a breakfast and lunch buffet available for QS credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter