People šŸ’© In Line At WDW

Iā€™m also surprised by how people donā€™t seek out privacy in these situations. I once saw someone dropping off their cargo beside the Autobahn, business-end facing the road. This was in the 80ā€™s. If it were a later era, I would have joked that it were Nickelback releasing their new single.

Iā€™m also surprised by how people donā€™t seek out privacy in these situations. I once saw someone dropping off their cargo beside the Autobahn, business-end facing the road. This was in the 80ā€™s. If it were a later era, I would have joked that it were Nickelback releasing their new single.
I wouldnt be surprised if the poopers are people who do it on purpose, who get a kick out of this.

I believe it happens but I wonder how much is blown out of proportion.

People waited 3 hours in line at Universal for one of the houses at HHN and Ive not heard anything like this happening.
I cant even imagine the logistics of it.

I did see once that something fell out of a person pant leg at Universal well they were just walking though the London area - was very odd and I reported it so they could get someone over to clean it up - but someone else had already stepped in it and it was just a big mess. I still cant figure out how or why they did this - just totally beyond the pale.
It still keeps me up at night. ;)

Supposedly it happened 3 times in one day on Rise of the Resistance - even with it being kids I just find it hard to believe.

I believe it happens but I wonder how much is blown out of proportion.

People waited 3 hours in line at Universal for one of the houses at HHN and Ive not heard anything like this happening.
I cant even imagine the logistics of it.

I did see once that something fell out of a person pant leg at Universal well they were just walking though the London area - was very odd and I reported it so they could get someone over to clean it up - but someone else had already stepped in it and it was just a big mess. I still cant figure out how or why they did this - just totally beyond the pale.
It still keeps me up at night. ;)

Supposedly it happened 3 times in one day on Rise of the Resistance - even with it being kids I just find it hard to believe.

Yeah, the thing with Avatar: Flight of Passage was that there was this small, offshoot hallway that was accessible but semi-hidden from the crowds. I can't imagine how one would pull this off in some of the other lines. I guess though, what do others do if they see that? Like, do you really want to confront someone who would do that? šŸ˜¬

Like, do you really want to confront someone who would do that?
True - honestly its not worth confronting the problem people anywhere anymore - you have no idea what kind of lunatic they might be

Geez! And to think people in our neighborhood were freaking out if a little toddler kid was running around naked on their front lawn. They would have a heart attack if they saw this :rotfl2: It is disgusting though. I wonder if somehow that family that pooped at Shanghai Disney has been making the rounds to the other parks.

I choose to believe that this is a very limited situation. Has it happened? Probably, but a common occurrence? I'm not sure. If it happened twice, I'm pretty sure that's enough to earn a nickname of poop hallway, or whatever they call it.

You see the homeless do their business in the streets of Seattle and you think to yourself, that's gross but it is what it is. But in Disney :oops: Come on now! Those ppl are not homeless and they don't have an excuse.

I wouldnt be surprised if the poopers are people who do it on purpose, who get a kick out of this.
I'm sure for some it's the thrill of having said they did it, maybe others have a weird thing about it. I wonder if another small fraction do it just to "prove a point" about the long lines.

I think if this story was common. Someone on a Disney forum somewhere would have seen or posted it.

I wonder if another small fraction do it just to "prove a point" about the long lines.
Interesting thought, will those people need to go tell a CM afterwards? A CM at city hall or via a written complaint, to make their point?
Telling your friend "Yeah, the lines were so bad, I took a dump while waiting for Avatar", doesn't make a point, except to discourage your friend to go to WDW.

A friend of mine said they recently heard about this on a FOX news show.
Iā€™m sure weā€™ll never hear about it on any abc news show :sad2:

Some asked how people could do this and not get seen?
I wonder if itā€™s people in a group and the group stands around them to cover up whatā€™s going on.

I still canā€™t wrap my mind around it :crazy2:

I'm not sure. If it happened twice, I'm pretty sure that's enough to earn a nickname of poop hallway, or whatever they call it.
So having read one of the articles that had a comment from a CM - supposedly it was the third incident that day on Rise of the Resistance and they had witnessed or dealt with all three of them.

But like you I find that hard to believe and wonder if its click bait and exaggeration

So incredibly disgusting.... yet so incredibly hilarious. I can just see the parent: ok honey, we don't want to miss this ride. I'll stand right here and you just go ahead and do your business. Afterwords, mom is very diligent to hand the doo-doo monster a wipe... after all we have to be clean!

Interesting thought, will those people need to go tell a CM afterwards? A CM at city hall or via a written complaint, to make their point?
Telling your friend "Yeah, the lines were so bad, I took a dump while waiting for Avatar", doesn't make a point, except to discourage your friend to go to WDW.
The bolded is now featured on a shirt at the Avatar gift shop. Itā€™s true!

So the reason I bring up ā€œto prove a pointā€ is I have a coworker who does this stuff- pooping aside. Like he recently disapproved of a office design arrangement, so in protest, he deliberately moves his desk and workbench around to inconvenience other people, because, as he claims, ā€œitā€™s important to prove a pointā€ about the poor design dictated by the boss. So yeah, you may scoff, and yet life proves again and again that adults can have tantrums like kids.

Oh, and thereā€™s people pooping in lines at Disney too, something else that was previously considered unheard of until this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter