Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Black

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

Aurora79

Mouseketeer
I haven’t had a professional pedicure since pre-pandemic 2020, and I’m planning on getting one soon for our upcoming March trip. I have no idea what color I want though. So, just for fun, tell me, what color are your toes, or what’s your favorite pedicure color?

I love sparkle and glitter in whatever color I chose, but my favorite is a sparkly lavender. I bring my polish to the salon as I live this Etsy shop so much. Unfortunately my fav color isn’t in stock right now to show you

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NavniBeauty?ref=shop_sugg
:lovestruc Lots of colours there I'd love for my toes; I've toned my fingernails down quite a bit as I've aged. I do my own pedicures and my favorite colours are pinks or corals - bright or dark. I always finish with a top coat of glitter to extend the life and just because it's fun!

I get my fingers and toes done every 2 weeks. Usually I match both with the same color. Last week, I got an off white with light dusting of gold sparkles for my fingers and went with a pink for my toes.

My manicurist added my hubby’s initial for Vday. Cheesy but cute!

Attachments

• 83C1B0C3-6329-41D9-B051-72373E665F5A.jpeg
    83C1B0C3-6329-41D9-B051-72373E665F5A.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I find that colors with shimmer vs matte tend to last longer and are more forgiving. I love a shimmer rose gold for vacations with lots of swimming or beach time because the chips aren't noticeable. Otherwise hot pink/magenta.

My toes are currently a deep blue. I love blues and purples, some shades of green and various shades of pink. I almost never go red. I am not a fan of french manicures on toes. I get mine done probably once a month. I've stopped getting my fingernails done. Straight polish never holds up, and gel and dip destroy your nail quality.

I like pale pink. Pretty, neutral and if I get a chip on vaca, it isn’t going to be as obvious as with a dark one

I change with the season or trip.
Right now they are cherry chocolate.
For cruises I go with a aqua color
Disney parks a blue or purple.
I do like sparkles in when I will be outside a lot

I went on Saturday for a mani/pedi. My toes are a pink-coral with shimmer and since I've been going outside of my comfort zone with my nails lately, I went with a very dark red/black with red and silver sparkles. It looks so much better than I thought it would and I'm receiving compliments on it.

Last time I went to Disney, I did my nails in a Disney theme.

Attachments

• Disney Fingers.jpg
    Disney Fingers.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Disney Toes.jpg
    Disney Toes.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
I get mine done every 3 weeks. For the most part, I rotate between red, bright pink, and purples. Depends on my mood and what I might have going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter