PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Question for you pros....if my offer says corn does that include canned corn as well? The photo is of corn on the cob but but only says "corn".
I was confused when it was tomatoes too. I bought both fresh and canned tomatoes, but I can't remember if I had to put in a missing points request or not. Either way, I got points for both in the end so go nuts on canned/creamed/frozen corn! If it says corn, and you don't get the points, the missing points request is usually working in your favour...

I have that new 1000 points / 2L/4L milk products, not 20x.

I also have a 20x offer on $60 for Friday. I think I can actually do that one. Gotta get the Hubs some Gold Bond Foot Powder and that stuff ain't cheap!

I believe someone had posted he/she purchased a 1L milk and still received the 1,000 points, even though the offer says 2L and 4L. I tried it this morning. I purchased a 4L bag of 1% milk and 1L of 18% table cream. I only received points once. Maybe table cream is not counted as milk. It was worth a try! We needed the cream regardless.

I got the milk offer too - the 20X is much better than 1000 pts unless you're only buy 2L jugs. I would load up on 4L jugs as my family goes through a lot of milk and it worked out to being about 1400 points per jug :( Maybe this one will stack though on other purchases unlike the 20X points...

I got the milk offer too - the 20X is much better than 1000 pts unless you're only buy 2L jugs. I would load up on 4L jugs as my family goes through a lot of milk and it worked out to being about 1400 points per jug :( Maybe this one will stack though on other purchases unlike the 20X points...

Hopefully it will stack since it's a single offer and not another multiplier.

I believe someone had posted he/she purchased a 1L milk and still received the 1,000 points, even though the offer says 2L and 4L. I tried it this morning. I purchased a 4L bag of 1% milk and 1L of 18% table cream. I only received points once. Maybe table cream is not counted as milk. It was worth a try! We needed the cream regardless.
I was the person who purchased 1L if 10% cream on Monday and received 1000 points for it. I was surprised too! I don’t normally purchase cream so don’t know if this is normal. I was just helping my parents by picking up a few groceries they needed and noticed the points.

My closest Shoppers has put a limit of 2 on 4L bags of milk. I find this so frustrating - you send me a coupon for 20x the points on milk, yet I can only buy 2... I have 3 boys, we go through a LOT of milk and I usually buy 4x4L at a time...

I just used the gas offer. Spend $20 get 2000 points. This is a good return when it comes to gas.
Its always a tough call for me as we have a Costco gas bar which is normally $0.05 cents a litre less than the gas stations that get me PC points. Always need to run the numbers depending how much gas I’m getting. If I only need around $20 then Esso is better. If I need a full tank then Costco is my bigger savings.

Did my Shoppers run tonight with 20x/$60. Earned over 23,000 points, but my 1000 pts for milk did not post. I just did a missing points inquiry, so should still get that one.

Plus, Joe Fresh (in-store and online) has spend $75 and get 15,000 points, so I did that one in two separate purchases and earned 30,000 points. Sitting at just under 100,000 points, so I will be able to get $100 gift card next weekend for sure!

okay team, i could use some help understanding my latest offering.

it says “30% back in points when you spend 60$ or more,” exclusive to shoppers. does this mean that if i spend 100$ i get 30,000 points? or do i need to redeem 100,000 points and then i get 30,000 back? i don’t know why, but i just don’t understand! and i can’t figure out how it compares to usual 20x the points offers.

okay team, i could use some help understanding my latest offering.

it says “30% back in points when you spend 60$ or more,” exclusive to shoppers. does this mean that if i spend 100$ i get 30,000 points? or do i need to redeem 100,000 points and then i get 30,000 back? i don’t know why, but i just don’t understand! and i can’t figure out how it compares to usual 20x the points offers.

It’s still 20x the points, they are just trying to quantify it with a percentage of your total purchase. 15 points per dollar is the base amount = 1.5% back on every purchase. 1.5%x20= 30%. You have to spend $60 for the multiplier to kick in but you will get 20x the points on all points earned as long as your purchase is greater than $60

So I just came back from Shoppers where I bought Neilson cream - 2 1L containers for $5.00.
Points from PC Insiders Subscription
600 pts For every $3 spent on Neilson Cream 600
20x the points Any Milk product (2L or 4L) 1,425
Total for my little spend for cream 2025
Guess the 20x the points for any milk product works for cream. I know it has been hit or miss for other people and I forgot I had the milk offer as I never buy my milk there so bonus for me. Guess my 2 1L containers equals the 2L requirement. I guess if I had just bought the 1 I wouldn't have gotten the deal.

Out of curiosity, what percentage of cream? When I purchased a 1L 18% cream it would not give me the 1,000 points on any milk .... oohhh hang on. You purchased TWO 1L containers of cream and the milk offer specifies 2L or 4L. I only purchased ONE 1L cream. Maybe that's why I didn't get the points. I didn't think of that. I only received the points on the 4L bag of milk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!